Chapter 37

"Mmm.." You moaned as you stirred a bit in your sleep. Suddenly this warm tight sensation started to fill your body.

You lowly moaned more at this feeling that grew much more warmer, tighter and wetter.

Suddenly your eyes bolted open when you felt a pair of strong hands grip onto your legs and elevated it. With blurriness from your sleep instantly vanishing, your gaze landed on Hisoka that was below you and in between your legs that he just slid over his broad shoulders.

"Hisoka what th-" You tried to yell but a wave of pleasure shot up your body when you felt his tongue in you.

You accidentally yelled out a moan, gripping onto the sheets below you as your back immediately arched up.

Not wanting you to squirm to try and cope, Hisoka held onto the sides of your thighs, eating you out even deeper, causing your legs to shake the second Hisoka skillfully hit your sweet internal spot with his warm tongue.

"Why-y are -" You tried to question what was going on, but Hisoka made you shut up by causing you to moan harder.

"Fuck.." You whispered heavily, rolling your eyes back as the grip on the sheets got tighter and tighter with each passing second. This was the first time you had Hisoka go down on you, and damn did you love every second of how his adventurous tongue felt in you.

What a way to get up.

Finally reaching your climax that felt a thousand times more explosive for some reason, your body spasmed several times as you filled Hisoka's mansion with your moans. Having it feel so intense you couldn't help but sit up as your body jerked and yank Hisoka's hair, pulling him back out of you.

With your orgasm easing you off into a state of bliss, you loosely fell back down on the bed, breathing hard and quick. You couldn't understand how you didn't feel Hisoka get on the bed and pull your panty and night shorts down.

"H-hisoka you can't j-just do that." You spoke in between your panting, staring at the high ceiling, utterly mind blown.

Feeling the bed dip in several areas from movement, your view became obscured with Hisoka's handsome face hovering above you.

"I can do what I want too. My house my rules, and I did warn you that I'll be needing your body very soon." He purred, eyes and smirk satisfied with your current state that he proudly put you in.

"It's morning. " He uttered two words before unbuttoning your sliky night shirt.

"And I just got up." Unbuttoning another.

"So." Undoing the third button up from your chest.

"I need you to -" Forth button undone, two more to go, already the edges of your breasts started to peer out, making the darkness and lust in Hisoka's eyes grow ten fold.

"Satisfy this -" Fifth button.

"Morning boner~" He uttered his last two words at the same time he unbuttoned your last button, spreading out your shirt so he could have your entire beautifully tainted naked chest he ruined with his lips yesterday facing him. Simultaneously, Hisoka pressed his hardness right against your enterance so you could feel how badly he needs to be satisfied.

Letting a soft groan escape your lips upon feeling Hisoka's stiff member through his sweat pants, you arched your back a little as an automatic reflex action everytime Hisoka pushed into you yesterday.

Staring into your eyes, Hisoka started mischievously grinning because it was evident that your sex alter ego possessed your body.

Snaking your arms around Hisoka's neck, you lowered his head down to inches above yours.