65; ᴅᴀᴍɴᴀᴛɪᴏ ᴋɪʀᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

think
—kaleida

2:13 ─────|──── 3:31

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DESIRES』
damnatio x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
idk. i just had this in mind LOL
it's complicated😭

warning: fights, mentions of drinking
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Disgusting."

He walked past seemingly hundreds of people in one street. Their faces were familiar, and clothes were extravagant. Male and female have no differences as they all showed nothing but desires in their mind.

The dark-haired royal held a deep scowl on his face. His hair pushed back in a slick as a couple of strands grouped and fall back and decorated his forehead. His eyes as the shades of light blue of the sky, although now was covered in the dark abyss.

The light of the daylight has now become black and only black. This was the only time where this place lights up in red and bloomed. The lightened and corresponding red where females are sold. This is The Red Light District.

This man was none other than a royal. He is indeed The Leader of the Magic Parliament. He was a judge, but this judge was notorious and loyal to the King. Mostly to Royals and nobles that could create an absolute answer and reasonings in cases and missions.

Howbeit, this time was quite repressive. He had to come in and solve this case, all by himself.

Sure, he could do it by himself. It's just that this place is filthy. His eyes and direct disgust to these types of people annoyed him. Just what is he supposed to do here?

His new middle classes attire shown to the public as he blended in really well. A white dress-up shirt, black fine trousers, a tailored long trench coat following and covering his skin. His eyes held boredom as he scanned through the crowds, searching for what seemed to be his goal.

He walked inside the supposed place that seemed to be the trouble. The place where they gathered all these people. Somewhere the boss might be in. The boss who scarved nobles as a meal like a demon.

"Tch, low some filth." He mumbled. He saw a crowd of man drooling over a woman they see. The light shining down at them as they danced along the pole, gold raining by the stage they danced on. A seductive smile played by their lips. Damnatio felt nothing but disgust.

Damnatio may be a man with desires, but in this case, it's nothing but forced play. Just disgusting. Besides, he's into something, only.

Why was he here, exactly? This place is somewhat luring nobles and people in, trapping them like some spellbinding thing. This problem has definitely increased over time as more people got to know this place by rumours and information. Julius wanted to know whether the rumours were true, and thought this was the best, Damnatio is indeed someone who eas hard to deceive and lure. Someone who is immune he thought.