35; ᴅᴀᴍɴᴀᴛɪᴏ ᴋɪʀᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

pull me deep
—logan henderson

2:29 ──────|─── 3:38

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『SOFT』
damnatio x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Finding a hole against Damnatio's court wall, you knew something was up. Walking from the broken wall of the court. Following the two royals of Clover, the Silva and Vermillion.

"What is this?" you spoke, gaining the whole crowd's attention. The fallen debris created by Yami Sukehiro, slowly repairing and relocated to its previous state leaving people speechless.

Frowning to the man in a green robe. "Damnatio, dear?"

The people at court began to bow towards you, holding respect and fear. The royals bowed slightly, acknowledging your presence. Meanwhile, the Black Bulls stood tall without knowing what was happening. Those who bowed shoots dirty looks towards them for not showing any respect.

"Rise." You said, resulting everyone to follow your words.

The boy, Asta, looked over with admiration and shine. "Woah! She's a big shot, isn't she?!"

Nozel threw him a look, a scowl adorned over his face. "She's royalty. Daughter of the Clover King. Next in line for the throne. Control your actions before you'll be trialled once again."

Damnatio sighed and walked towards you, scale still in hand. "These three held demonic powers within them. I am to trial their fates and future for their cruel actions at the battlefield. Their demon possession could be detected by my scale."

"They didn't do anything wrong." You said, making his eyes widen slightly. The crowd within the court began to murmur and whisper to each other, shocked to see the two married couple.

Asta jumped and shouted happily. "See! I told you!"

"You filthy peasant. Shut your mouth and pay some respect." Nozel scolded, throwing him a dirty glare. Fuegoleon just sighed, speaking out their true purpose of being here.

"Please, excuse our intrusion. We received a word from the Wizard King. He said to free him from the trial. He's innocent. Although, with further inspection and safety, The Black Bulls are in charge of watching over them." Fuegoleon spoke, receiving the two other royal's attention.

Your sharp, wise eyes went soft. "I saw it myself. He saved many people, including relieving the elves. He should be awarded, instead of a trial." You said.

The Black Bulls will be exiled while the squad investigates devils and monitors Asta and Secre. Damnatio's scales show that the other nobles' opinions have shifted into balance, so Damnatio postpones the final judgment but warns Asta that he will be executed if he does not return with the necessary proof.

Damnatio grew a frown, his cold look returning, although still held the love for you. "I supposed... Although, by the words of The Wizard King, we'll still take place in looking for them. Who knows what they might lurk of."

Smiling and joyful, Asta along with the others celebrated. Taking your leave together with your lover. Taking a hold of his calloused hand, you smiled towards him, his face still stoic and unpleasant.

"You should calm yourself down..." Gripping his hand slightly, making him face your way. The scowl still on his face. "I'll try."

Saddening, you said. "Why is that?"

"I'm not fond of your thoughts. But as you spoke, he saved many. Since you can't lie, I knew that you were affirmative. I respected your thoughts." Staring down at you with his gorgeous blue eyes. Even with his personality and thinking, you deemed him as your lover and found his soft spot.

You knew that you love him, and forever will. Reaching his level, pressing a quick kiss on his cheek, the stoic man sighed silently in satisfaction.

"Let's go home."

. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
i think im in over my head here with you
—pull me deep, logan henderson

20/11/20 ☁︎ soft
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .

ok this sucks idk its hard to portray him :D

my shots r getting shorter. im trying my best ;-;

ok next is gadjah smut ;)

THANKS FOR 5k BTW AAAAAA