70; ᴘᴀᴛᴏʟʟɪ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

all the things she said
—seraphine

0:57 ─────|──── 2:10

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 HEART WARMING 』
patolli x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"I wonder what oma's doing!" She hummed, skipping through the path woods of the forest. Not minding the danger and secrets that rung around the village as she only cared for her visits to her loving grandmother's cottage deep in the woods.

Squirrels faced her way, blinking as to find a red cloak draped over her. Animals around stopped and see her before resuming their activities, surely that red cloak has caught everything's attention in the forest.

Her hand carrying in a basket filled with ingredients for her lovely grandmother's soup; something she has grown deeply accustomed of. The soup made of vegetables and meats, seasoned well by her secret recipe — everything that her grandmother does she adores.

It may just be her that held a deep emotional state for her grandmother, some assume she was out of her mind! Depicted and fared away by the people in the village, (y/n) doesn't like that. Refusing the claims from her mother who told her of the madness her own mother had done. (y/n) claimed that she loved her family, yet her grandmother the most.

"Oma? Grandmaaa~!" She shouted as she neared the wooden home where her grandmother lived in all alone. Holding the basket filled with raw materials, the sun coming close to the dark.

Stepping into the wooden steps, reaching the cottage where the porch stood. Knocking as the breeze of the dusk falls upon the forest and swallowed them into the nights. She looked through the window, knocking as she speaks. "Omaaa~! I got the things you asked me for! I'm coming in!"

She entered herself into the wooden cottage. The dark lit room with no sign of life yet had noises of crippling fire from the fireplace. The eerie atmosphere and quiet place with no answer yet given to her from her lovely grandmother. "Oma?"

The wood under her creaked whenever she took a step; she panted and heard her heart thumping inside her. She held her breathe going further into the house in search of her grandmother. Blinking as sweat slowly drifted down her cheek, gulping her saliva in nerving tension.

Opening the door towards the living room where the crackling fire should be, she spoke wearily. "O-Oma...?" Seeing no one was on the seat where someone usually would be, she blinked in confusion.

A hand-held her back, surprising as she turned to see a werewolf head directly by her face, touching nose to nose with hers. "AHH!" She screamed before a human hand cupped her lips to silence her. "What the hell?!"