77; ʀɪʟʟ ʙᴏɪsᴍᴏʀᴛɪᴇʀ ☾ ❦ ✹ ₁

╒══════════════════╕

may i
—flo milli

2:07 ──────|─── 2:43

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛

* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 CANVAS AROUSAL | SMUT /PART 1
rill x female!reader

.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: nudity, sexual themes
they are both 19/20 ok :D

this is the part one
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The joyful crowds of Clover boomed along in the capital city. A bright day was given upon them along; The noon sun now up in the air and shining bright as the clouds scattered across the scenery in perfectly good condition. It wasn't too hot and too cold; the wind was all too good to maintain.

Along by the grassy fields near the capital where peace serenity loomed, a certain noble stood with a smile down his face. Holding the greatest object that has built his world, the paintbrush.

The paintbrush slid across the white textured surface, a smile dashing brightly as the golden sun upon the air. It was calm and quiet; the only source of the sound was the bristling high grass as well as the gale of winds. Splashing of paints and rain of colour pulverized over to the ears of the boy.

The aqua haired boy in his teens, nearing his young adult days was all so focused on his task. Taking an everlasting break was all he intended to have, painting all his best and fulfilling his satisfaction. Literally. Those pink orbs gleaned by just doing what he loved most.

"This should be enough!" He stopped to stare, observing the colours and coordinates based on the scenery in front. Although, a single flaw was seen, irking him and making him reach out towards it.

But the winds were too hard. Accidentally, he slid the paintbrush down on the perfectly painted painting. "AHHH!!! It's ruined!!!" Gloomy, he fell down on the grass lane on his knees. "Why Universe?! It went all good just now!!"

The boreas winds flew harsher, spilling them by his head as it flung away from its designated place. "Oof!" He sighed, whining. "The universe hates me!! Walter~~!"

Walter, the butler, sighed as he poured down a cup of tea for his master. "Maybe that's a sign where you should head back to finish your tasks, Young master Rill." Closing his eyes, Walter muffled a laugh. "Or perhaps help yourself find places where not many winds might be."

Pulling a cute face of annoyance, Rill pouted while wiping away the white paint on his hair. "But it's such a good day!! I want to find more scenery!" Ignoring his responsibilities like a child, his eyes shone as if inspired. "Maybe I should try on working on new kinds of painting!!"

"What do you think, Walter?"

Walter nodded with a smile, knowing very well how his young master would forget his responsibilities when his hobby is on plane. He stood and cleared up the painting mess. "I'll follow wherever you go, Young master. Anything would be fine as long as it pleases you."