16; ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

tick tock
—mabel, clean bandit, 24kgoldn

0:19 ─|──────── 2:58

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『ONSEN | YULTIM VOLCANO ARC』
leopold x reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: mention of nudity (bcz of onsen)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The hot, steamy sauna by the Yultim Volcano.

One of the best saunas in the Kingdom. With its surrounding filled with hot, lava surging volcano, it made it nearly impossible for normal visitors to come by.

The magic knights here came to practice. The Crimson Lion and some other members of other brigades came to practice their mana control and mana skin, as well as enjoying the steamy, natural sauna. Its high level of magic is able to make many cower.

The two separated saunas: one for men and one for women. It was separated by a tall wall made of earth, created by the Magic Knight of Blue Roses, Sol Marron.

Though, the towering wall wasn't tempting enough for men to peek.

You bathed on the warm water, your tense shoulders finally at ease. You looked over the beautiful view of the night sky, your smile stretching over your face. You turned to see the others talking and enjoying the baths as you sat beside Mereleona.

"You're now my younger brother's girl, right? You better show him who's in charge! A female lion is fiercer than males. So, show my immature brother who's boss." Mereleona spoke to you, holding a beer in hand.

You were basically her sister, so you accepted her words sheepishly. "Of course, I better assert dominance and t-pos- nevermind."

Mereleona gave out a large laugh, making you laugh along. You continued to look over the stars, admiring the specks of light. As Noelle and Mereleona talked, you couldn't help but listened in, feeling happy for the girl. Although a sudden heat surged over the warm water, bubbles began to appear as if we were in a pot of soup currently being warmed up.

"I think the waters are getting hotter!"

On the other side of the onsen, Leopold came with a fight, annoyed by the cool boy. His face fumed in anger, as the other boy just looked at him with an emotionless facade.

"How dare you try to show off?! Especially in front of my women!" Leopold spoke as he set his nude body aflame by the waters, making it scorched in heat. "I'm sure you can't handle this heat!"

"I'm going to melt that 'cool'-ness right off you!" Leopold exclaimed, trying to melt Yuno's coolness.

"I'm totally fine." Yuno had a smug look over his face, showing how he doesn't really mind. "I guess I looked pretty nice in front of her." With those words coming out of his mouth, Leo became further annoyed, clenching his fist in front of him.

"What did you say?! You-" before Leo can further speak, Asta came and cut him off with his shoutings. "Leo, He's not trying to act cool or anything! He just hates losing!"