14; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

get on your knees
—ariana grande, nicki minaj

1:50 ─────|──── 3:36

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『COMMANDS | FLUFF/SMUT
william x foreign!female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: sexual themes
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Kneel." You commanded.

You looked down to those filthy men who infiltrated your kingdom. They trembled down by your command and complied to your words. They quickly kneel down, in fear of what you'll do to them. They silently begged to you, with their heads hung low, just to show how dominant you are to this kingdom. To show who powered over them.

Your eyes glint by one of them who still stood with their brave look. They were shivering, yet they refused to comply with your words. "You stupid bitch!"

You snapped your fingers in distaste whilst you sat on your throne. By a single snap, a large basilisk graced its presence to everyone within the room. It hissed in anger before it snapped its head towards that man who stood. The man's body fell to the ground, lifeless and bloodied. "How disappointing."

The other man looked over in fear of what's yet to come. "So, tell me... why did the Spade come all the way to this small kingdom." The other 3 men just kneeled on the floor, gulping their saliva down in nervousness.

Your crazed eyes made them cower beneath you as your basilisks surrounded them. "Or face the wrath of my basilisks!"

-----

After those spade men came to your kingdom, it seems like news reached your neighbours. The Wizard King asked for an alliance which you agreed. With that, you visit the Clover Kingdom. A queen that owns a powerful kingdom, located between the Hearts and Clover. It's not big, but it's home to lots of talented and gifted people who own mythical creatures.

This kingdom is known for its gifted mages and mythical creatures that are grand and powerful. You own basilisks that complies to your words and the one that can kill people just by a stare, they can grow back their heads like hydras, duplicating at the process. Your humongous basilisks guard the kingdom, along with others within the kingdom.

You held your small basilisk in hand. The creature laid comfortably, rubbing itself against your palm as if it was the heater. You smiled softly, feeling the love and protection given by the small creature. Your current baby basilisk can't kill people. It just acts as a guard to protect you. It's capable of growing large and stunting people to stop them from moving. "Kaburamaru..."

You sat on the comfortable seat within the headquarters, waiting for someone to come and lead you to the meeting room. The room was rather spacious as it's your designated room for you to stay for a while in the kingdom. It was decorated in a foreign design. Since your kingdom has its own design that is particular and sacred for the kingdom. Your outfit itself was different in culture. It's unique to see new designs. It intrigued you!