49; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

climax
—young thug, 6lack

0:46 ──|─────── 3:09

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 THE DAY OFF
william vangeance x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Clear azure milk and soft cotton balls painted the wondrous horizon. The bright ivory sun blazed upon the heavenly sky, raising its universal light upon overseas of the earth. The day seemed wonderful, but questions and odd things lingered past many people's minds, as some experienced a rather odd day.

A woman hopped past the alleyways where not many trailed along.

The dark stalls covered by their unique products in search of customers to buy and use the goods. Passing a few fishy people or even mages that differ in colours and magic affinity, right away, she found herself within the eerie alley filled with iffy mages and store-keepers.

Humming a giddy tone, not minding where she was at, she took a sip of her favourite drink, kicking past a few rubbles on the way. Not knowing where she was up to or what she's up to, all she wanted was enjoyment for the whole day. She was up to waste her time.

Without using her magic knight robe, she's very well a normal commoner. Boredom rushing in through her visions for retaliating adventure from her prevailing day off.

"I should've stayed back, hm~" She spoke to herself, breathing in the refreshing, familiar scent of the pathway. "Although William told me to have a day off, I still don't know what to do."

Thinking back to what she spoke off a few hours ago. She laid on her bed, her room cleaned and spotless as she fixed the shipwreck she caused. "I should go and be productive!"

"Productive is better in bed." She puffed her cheeks, rubbing her eyes with her unoccupied hand.

Sighing before blazing the people around with her smile of relief. "Oh, well. Too late for now!"

She went and trailed past an unfamiliar shop. Knowing her inconsiderate amount of travelling past this alleyway, she should've known if it were there from the start. Perhaps, it's new?

Skipping past a short old lady who shouted her way, causing her startled in surprise. For someone who walked past this alleyway where the people never greeted her in any way possible, she stood astounded and petrified.

Socializing at its finest, they say.

"You there! Come here!" The old lady shouted, signalling her palm over towards her.

Blinking, she turned to the side in search of other people around her who might as well be the one getting called before pointing to herself with a look of despicable confusion in a rather adorable way. "Me?"