59; ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

sweettalk my heart
—tove lo

0:48 ──|─────── 3:00

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『TROPHY WIFE』
julius novachrono (43) x female!reader (22)
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
age gaps r kinda my shi ;)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Clover Kingdom, ruled by a man of royal and a man with power, lived a ruler with full royal capability as King, named Augustus Kira Clover XIII. There, too lived a man below the holds of the King, ruling and projecting to keep peace within the kingdom; amiable by many people, named Julius Novachrono.

Both of them held the same properties, their statuses may be high and mighty, although there are quite differences between them. As of, their experiences and bloodlines, as well as accesses within the kingdom with the ruling prospects. But to be seen, the King of Clover seem to have higher advantages in the kingdom.

But for a reason, the King holds grudges against the likeable Wizard King. Not only did the Wizard King 'stole his fame', but it was also that the Wizard King took a precious gem in this kingdom.

It was all because he was late to do so, and since then, the King seems to dislike Julius-sama.

"I don't get it." Asta bluntly exclaimed. "Who can ever dislike the Wizard King?! He's so cool! I've never seen the King anyways. Who is the King of Clover?"

"Never seen him myself." Noelle who narrated the story told by Vanessa, her squadmate, spoke. "I'm royalty and yet, I haven't seen him."

Noelle licked the sweet caramel apple and scanned by the crowded area around them in hopes to find a certain friend. The two walked by the crowded streets of the capital, chattering and searching their two friends.

"How precious can it be? Oh, is it money?!" Asta fumed with gold on his eyes. The boy with grilled purple snacks wondered.

Noelle flips her hair. "No way. The King has all the money of the kingdom and the treasuries for himself. There's no way that he's going to be jealous of the Wizard King for that reason."

"It's a rumoured story, though."

The buzzing streets and sweets hanging around by the stands were joyous as a carnival. It was the night of the dreams, where everyone comes along and celebrates without any differences between them. Under the millions of stars happened to be a festive capital who wished to enjoy the night and create a merry atmosphere.

Tonight was supposedly the might to commemorate and reveal the ranks of acquired stars for the past year of each Magic Knight Squads. Ranked and selected. Never have they thought that a rumoured story could grant a lively night.

"Anyways, where are they?! Why did they leave us both alone?!" Noelle grew flustered red, tingling her cheeks in rosy red. 'Are they both setting us up?! No, it can't be!'