74; ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

run
—joji

2:38 ──────|─── 3:15

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 SAVIOUR 』
nacht x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: kidnapping, mentions of slavery, etc

quite long and took me a hella while
with school works around
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The winds of the Boreas' hissed in particles. The clattering of doubtedly soft materials rung by the air in vanquish presence of the winter regions. Its thuds to the ground outside hymned and lulled most to sleep. Albeit, the extremely cold temperature was strong enough to create further sharp solids within mid-air. It was worse than any cases of the year.

"How long am I going to stay here..." She wondered, leaning against the cold walls where she shivered in dismay. Her knees up to her chin, hugging it close for her own gains of warmth.

Her environment was none other than the mossy stone walls as it has been quite a long since anyone came and cleaned the place up. She couldn't do much, anyway. Not most could, and even worse, was that most didn't even know that her presence was there. Not to mention, it was tremendously freezing.

Looking to her front from her perspective below, she saw a man licking his unusually long tongue. The extremely large, round man with the outfit foreign to her ideas, but though some signs of his aura were enough for her to assume many things. His predator-like eyes stayed by her figure, letting chills fall down by her spine.

"Hehe! Forever, darling!"

The tall devil follower grinned feverishly, acting her senses up out of disgust. She was extremely creeped out, of course. How can she not? This man has been looking over her for months! Again, she can't do much since this place trapped her in.

With no magic allowed, she was left hopeless. Those magic circles were clearly stopping everything.

Shivering, she talked back honestly and straightforwardly, not caring how that creeper was an enemy. "I'll rot here if I do. No way, it's too dirty here." She stuttered in the cold and mucky jail cell.

"I have to leave this place." She gulped, moving to stand with the man's eyes following her figure.

"Don't stare at me like that! It's truly revolting! Go away, you sleazy creep!!" She cried out, resulting in the large man to laugh out.

"I am Robero Ringert! Lady Vanica's personal pet, a part of the Dark Disciple, and the closest to the Dark Triad! You can't tell me what to do, dear~" He called, showing his long tongue as it began to slither itself close to her figure, adding discomfort and surprise to her.

Slapping the tongue away, clearly in unease. "Weirdo! Stay back! You disgust me!"

"HEHEHE!!"