72; ɴᴏᴇʟʟᴇ sɪʟᴠᴀ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

obvious
—ariana grande

1:10 ────|───── 2:26

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 FAMILY ROMANCE? 』
noelle x male!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: i ran out of ideas
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

A wonderful noon hovered by over the Clover Kingdom in peace and serenity. The gales of winds were breezy; not too hot, nor too cold. The sun was bright; the clouds weren't much and showed many of the blues. It was just a perfectly nice day to have a family gathering.

The royals of Clovers decided to have a family gathering once in a while (every few years)— thought it was better to have it in daylight, which was to avoid any problematics acquired by the royals from their working responsibilities. There is no excuse but to appear in this occasion.

The Silva's and the Vermillion's will most certainly be there. Although the Kira's are royalties, they somehow have no connection towards the two, aside from their royal bloods. Therefore, the king wouldn't be there.

The royal Silva's youngest sibling stood by the clean garden which she goes whenever she needs to cry, without being seen. Her small figure still aged as a young child who would run to cry after being scolded on.

She wore her usual attire, her hair braided in two as a sign of being a Silva. Her stereotypical earrings that symbolizes the family name attached by her ears. Her small legs strides by the garden she goes for comfort.

It seems completely serene as to where nobody but her was here. Feeling utterly relaxed and relieved to see none of her siblings were here. It may seem off but she would rather be with the lions than her own family.

The nine-years-old girl sighed, playing around with the flowers around her. "Pretty..." She hummed, eyes sparkling in joy and reluctant happiness. The white roses that resembles her mother's justice and grace, just always brings comfort to her.

Even if she hasn't seen her all her life, she still felt her mother's presence by her side. But, every time she thought of it, she always remembers how SHE was the reason of her mother's passing.

"Mama..." She mumbles, wiping her eyes as tears began to flow all of a sudden.

"I really want to see you..."

Weeping by the gardens, she vigorously cupped her eyes with her small hands. Sobbing as those clear tears falls down by her oh so similar eyes as her mother's. "Mama."

Her cries weren't left unheard. A young male near his teens caught hearing her small wales and cries. Annoyed and irritated he went over to the source of cries which he knew very well who was doing so.