48; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾ ✹ ❦

╒══════════════════╕

arcade
—duncan laurence

0:20 ──|─────── 3:05

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 CURSED | ANGST/SMUT
william vangeance x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
i had to change somethings
from the requests :(

warning: sexual themes ahead!
mentions of death and harm

italics: thoughts or pasts
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

His fingers roamed over the tip of her skin. The delicate, gentle affection bloomed and set waves of fire hollering towards her. He felt hazy, it felt surreal.

He looked up to see her wonderful, erotic face that she made. Holding back her moan, panting from every impact she made. He looked down to see his shaft, which was indeed enveloped by her tight core.

He held her hips, joining along and thrusting deeper into her as sat above him, pleasuring the both of them. Gulping down his saliva, he felt his cock deeming and nearing his release.

"W-Will—" She shouted, screaming slightly as he hits her spot repeatedly. The bed creaking every tike the two moved in sync and moulding into one.

He panted, his sweats dripping down slightly, the odor smell wafting towards the two's noses. Its extravagant odor brought her core dripping involuntarily, clearly aroused and honed.

"Baby, you are doing good. You are wonderful as always, (y/n)." He sighed, releasing inside of her, pushing her unto her back, climbing and retaining his dominant spot.

She smiled in return, her wrist suddenly chained and wrapped to the bed headboard. The enticing and exhilarating emotions rounded up to the two.

He gulped back his saliva, pulling away from her core and going down to her level, giving a gentle lick. Earning a wondrous moan, appealing to his ears that brought his shaft tight and erected.

He smirked, "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else." (ok i cackled im sorry) Pushing his tongue unto her trembling and reined core. She occupied herself by playing with his hair, enjoying his wet muscle licking and thrusting inside of her.

"Baby, I wish this was real." She moaned out, pulling his hair, he somehow ignore those words, more of didn't hear them. "I'm going to cum—"

His tongue were colorful, raying like rainbows as it taste like candy to him.

The knot went loose, he claim her love juice with his juicy and wet tongue. Licking them clean before wiping his lips as he observed and watch her face. Her moaning face dawning and arousing to him. But for some reason, he felt saddened.

"You made me this way. You killed me, daddy." She joked, chucking to herself. Pleased by his shaft and cleansed by his tongue, leaving her bundle of nerves red and sensitive.