56; ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

afraid of the dark
—ezi

0:57 ───|────── 3:26

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *  
『BEST FRIENDS | LIME
nacht x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
there are a few who requested nacht
i thought i should just join them cuz
they're similar to each other >~<
ENJOY!

warning: sexual themes ahead!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Right, so that's the plan." Nacht Faust told the female who stood in front of him by the map.

With that clueless face and daydreaming look, It was obvious that she wasn't listening. "Aye, aye, sir!" Bluntly and poker face, Nacht sighs cleaning the map to start over. Gimodelo who sat on Nacht's shoulders bites the male's hair, which Nacht was used to.

The need to know overpopulated her mind. She went over and asked what caught her off guard until now. Eyeing the small demon munching, she ignored the questioning man. "Gimodelo, how does he taste like?"

Gimodelo turned to face the speaking mortal, the one that he understood after his master. Grinning sheepishly, "Strawberries."

She stood in awe, wanting to go over the table and take a bite herself. "Woah."

"Enough. The plan." Nacht sighs.

Taking care demons/devils were enough, yet another person came aboard of his mission, the one that lasts quite a while. Being together with your best friend to do a task is quite troublesome and uncontrollable sometimes. Imagine joking around while being in a serious position, not that Nacht will do so anyways.

The female stifled a laugh as Gimodelo took another bite of Nacht's ponytail. Going serious this time as she didn't want to burden the man any further by her presence.

"I'll repeat it once again. Knowing you, you probably listened to some parts only." Sighing as if it was 10 million times, Nacht said to the female that he calls his best friend.

Giving her thumbs up with her greatest grin, "Ehe. Yes, please."

Starting over, Nacht pointed by the map of the country. "Hn. So, tomorrow we'll be gathering more information by their south base. It's the closest to Clover so there should be growing rumours or plans spoken of there. The mobile fortress Candelo should be there as well."

The south base is the closest to the Clover Kingdom. With growing facilities of the kingdom by their new scientist and allies, The Spade Kingdom continued on to grow rapidly. Their new discoveries and product that could withstand the heavy, uncontrollable mana barriers could be a threat to the neighbouring kingdoms.

Pointing and tainting the map with his shadows to mark areas. "I'll go scout the area and make sure the coast is clear while you are going to sneak in and find any important information. Make sure you don't catch any attention because we wouldn't want to start a war by ourselves."