66; ᴢᴇɴᴏɴ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

goddess
—jaira burns

1:44 ─────|──── 2:50

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『MASK OFF | SMUT
zenon zogratis x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
69th part celebration :3
probably the longest smut i've ever written
and im not sure about the plot rn
might change it later on

warning: SEXUAL THEMES!!
mentions of getting high
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

His eyes locked by hers that one night, seeing as it was love in first sight. Her coloured mask corresponds to her dress as it lightens her appearance. At that moment he knew that she was the one — a female that lures his desires. Not knowing whether or not the age gap between.

His masked face, blue eyes called by and watched her from afar. His mind screaming out to go to her from the moment she came. He knew that she's gorgeous, and he would like to keep her as her own. Take knowing how much this female enthralled his thoughts out to her scares him. But whatever happens, he will have her.

With that, he hid himself by the crowds and came at the perfect time.

"You will be mine..."

───────────────────────────────

She flipped her coin, seeing how it was the head instead of the tail, frightens her but she faced reality and headed along with the plan of her senior's idea. "NOO!"

"Do I really have to do this?" The female on gown asked while the male she grew to look up to snapped his sharp blue eyes over to her (e/c) ones.

He smirked, tightening the wraps by her corset, leaving her letting out a yelp of pain. "You were up for it, just now. Why ditch, now?" As air disappeared from her lungs, she winced and let out a stingy moan of hurt.

"I was simply joking around! Don't you know what jokes are?!" Hissing more when this male straightened up her back, knotting the corsets patting the sides down while they stared at what he had made to the female.

He was gifted in many things, which is actually surprising and overwhelming. This man surely must've been multi talented, and gifted by the heavens for all we know. Not to mention his overpowered magic that could definitely do all this mission HIMSELF!

The man snorted, "No. Now, carry on. You look dashing."

He walked away from the girl, with her following behind him with annoyance. "I don't want to hear compliments from a guy that force me into the demon's cage." She pouts. "Besides, how in the world am I welcomed there?!"