40; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

34+35
—ariana grande

1:47 ──────|─── 2:50

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DEEP THOUGHTS | MAKE OUT (?)
william x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
ok shower thoughts
featuring Patolli/Patri

warning: sexual themes.
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The cold, icy droplets of crystal water fell unto her back. Shivering from the artic feeling, although enjoying after a hot, tiring mission. The exhaustion was lifted from the back of her shoulder, the strains and pains slowly lifted away.

Moaning in joy, she relaxed underneath. Mind drifting away from her current place, deep thoughts trickling and overpowering your mind.

'Hm... If I were a water magic user... does that mean I can drink whenever I get thirsty?' She spoke, her mind hazy and transitioning to the Silva's.

'Woah, does that mean those royalties have unlimited water supplies?!' Pondering and grabbing the soap by the side. William's intoxicating soap scent was the best of them all, so she took it and use it.

'Oh, if bringing back people alive is a thing. Does that mean people are basically immortal?' Thinking towards the man in the elf war that they previously had.

'Elves... Hm... Patolli was the one resurrected, too...' Mind drifting towards the dark elf who once looked at her with a quite a dashing smirk, shivering slightly in memory.

'Hold up! Patolli... Patolli was the one inside William's body...' Deciding and thinking, as if she was doing an extreme math calculation. Brows furrowed as she rubbed the loving scent soap on her skin.

Clutching her waist, she hugged herself in embarrassment, a thought snapped into her mind. 'Oh my- Patolli basically fucked me!'

'What!? I banged two hot guys and one of them is my hot babe William's elf's side?!' Eyes widening, she hugged her knees on the floor, the water still pouring down on her.

'Shit! Am I a slut?!' Clutching her hair, pulling them in frustration and baffled.

'Well, if you gonna call me a slut, you better add 'William's' in front of it. My way, my way, or the high way-' Now, is not the tIME!

Eyes widened, crimson cherry began to cloud on her face. "OH SHIT- That one time where we-" She silently scream, standing up and leaning her head to the wall. Hugging herself, feeling bashed and humiliated.

"Where you what?" A sound appeared behind her.

Petrified and scared, she felt someone wrapped their arms around her, encasing her into a loving warm hug. Their bodily scent blended together creating a fine and familiar scent they both know very well.