36; ɢᴀᴅᴊᴀʜ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

easy
—danileigh, chris brown

2:10 ─────|──── 3:06

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『LOVE | SWEET SMUT
gadjah x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: sexual themes
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

As the queen's trusted advisor and secretary, you were close to all of the spirit guardian. You were new to the whole thing, but you got used to all of their antics and personality.

You never thought that you'll be in a relationship. Being a spirit guardian, you found yourself attracted to the lightning mage of spirit guardian. You've dated for 5 months now. It's been a wonderful experience you both truly enjoyed.

Now here you are, trying to take things to next level.

"Pardon?" Gadjah nervously asked, not quite hearing what you said.

"Make love to me." You shyly responded towards your now 5 months lover.

You knew how needy he gets. You also knew how thirsty you get. How his muscles stretched when he moves slightly was just intoxicatingly attractive. Just by the look of it, Gadjah was definitely in love and yet, respected your decisions and privacy. He prioritized your well-being first.

Gadjah gulped slightly, "Are you sure, love? Are you ready for that? I need you to be sure-"

Cutting him straight off with a kiss, you were more than willing to give him your first. The thought of loving and understanding him to the next level is just what you wanted, or needed.

"I'm sure. Though,... are you... not interested...?" You sadly pulled back away from his gentle hold.

Gadjah wrapped his beefy arms around your waist. "I'm interested. I'm just afraid that if I took things to quick, you might not be comfortable with it."

Caressing your head lovingly, as he laid his head on top of it. You snuggled close to his neck feeling his overly warm body brought the likeable amenities right at you like a bash of winds. The strong, yet natural scent emitted from his body brought you closer to your neediness.

"I'm ready..." Your voice muffled within his attire. A smile etched from his face after hearing your heart-warming words. You were ready and you knew that he was for sure.

"Then we shall."

The moonlight shined through the curtains of the room. You both laid under the covers, kissing deeply and finding love as you normally do. His natural soft lips graced upon your lips. You were blessed to have this man.

Admiring your nude figure, he looked at you as if you were a piece of art- no, the finest arts ever created. His widened eyes relaxed, a small genuine smile stretched on his lips. "You look beautiful."