13; ʟᴀɴɢʀɪꜱ ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ ☾₂

╒══════════════════╕

ethereal perfection
—franco aurelio

1:00 ──|─────── 2:52

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DIMENSION (2)』
ooc!langris vaude x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

It was as if fate bounded them together. Different worlds, different dimesions, all become one (?).

Langris had a day off. He spent his whole day re-reading his collection inside his spacious office. The windows showed dark skies. It was evening. Langris lazy himself around with his favourite books. Up to the last in the series. The 13th book. He flipped the pages delicately, afraid for it to break.

Langris giggled in glee, which is so out of character. His eyes bright in happiness, like a child inside a candy store. "Still pretty as ever." His love for you is genuine, even if you're both in different dimensions.

Langris flipped to page 359, noticing something off. He quickly re-read the whole page to find it completely different. "What the fuck...?" He lowly whispers to himself.

"She disappeared down a hole?... What the actual fuck?", Langris had the look of disbelief. "Nah, my brain is playing with me right?"

"Those bullies pushed her down a sewer, not letting her escape?" That's so fucking lame.

Langris eyes went sharp, protective. "No, it can't be."

Langris face contorted back to it's confuse state. "It changed? What? Who changed the plot? She was on her science affair. Am I hallucinating?"

"No, it can't be. I watched this for more than 5 times. I should be able to remember everything!" Whilst in his midst of chaos, you stood there with your remote in hand from a different dimension. You held your remote on your hands, utterly confused by the changes of the Black Clover plot. "Mandela effect? Nah, that shit kinda' crappy, bruh."

Words started to disappear by page, freaking Langris the fuck out as he frantically turned the pages. Before he reached page 502, everything just disappeared. "This is crazy. This book has 600 pages, what happened?!"

"What the fuck happened?!" You tried to open the manga to prove your point, finding out it was a mere blank website for experiments.

"Nononono. This can't be happening. I'm losing my fucking mind!" Langris said as he tried to control himself. "Maybe I should just call it a day. I might just be hallucinating from too much reading. But is that even possible?!"

"I should just take a nap. Forget everything. Who knows I'm just tired of all those experiments." You spoke to yourself. You were about to close the web before an ad pops up.

╭─────────────────╮
51R6U47 | confirm?
╰─────────────────╯