7; ᴢᴇɴᴏɴ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾

╒══════════════════╕

mushroom chocolate
—quin, 6lack

0:34 ─|──────── 3:46

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『KISSES』
zenon x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: heated scene
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The room was covered by steam. Warmth filled the two figures as it enveloped them, adding comfort.

The cold winter air from the outside was extreme. A snowstorm that even caused the castle icy cold.

The hot springs is the best place to visit at this time. Vanica and (Y/N) dipped on the warm-hot waters that gave the comfort. Their nude body relaxed by the warmth shared from the nice water.

"Ahh~ This is so relaxing~ I could feel my body tingle by this warm bliss." Vanica leaned back on the side of the bath. She smiled and closed her eyes, taking in the comfort.

"It really is..." You replied as you placed your left arm to cover your face and leaned back to the side of the baths. Your nostrils taking in the hot steamy air, warming up your cold winter lungs.

You let out a breathy sigh, leaving a steam of smoke from your mouth. Unfazed by your surroundings, including the women eyeing you.

"You know," Vanica started. "You are really breathtaking."

Baffled, your eyes widened from her statement. "P-pardon, my lady?"

"You're breathtaking." Vanica gave a closed-eyed smile. "If you were not Zeno's, I would have bite you, scratch you, torture you, and eat you."

"I'll even claim you as my own, sweetheart." The demon hostess eyes glinted, causing you to feel uncomfortable by her stare. "I envy your beauty. I want to see you broken and bloodied, so bad."

"And you bathing with me is really a bad choice, sweetheart." The dark triad member got closer to the frozen yet calm women. "I can eat you. Right now."

Vanica reached the women and grabbed your chin, bringing her face closer to her owns'. "Should I do that now?"

You just sat in silent. Your widened eyes returned back to your previous state. The psycho women had a sinister smile over her face with those glinted dangerous eyes.

A sudden knock came from the large doors, causing Vanica to lean away from you. She grumbled in distasteful. "I guess I'm done with you for now. I got to go, bet Dante's calling."

Vanica spoke as she got off the baths, drying herself off with a clean towel and dressed herself up with her clean clothes. Dumping her clothes and towels on the hamper for the maids to pick, before taking her leave.