76; ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

made me this way
—seraphine

2:28 ───────|── 2:48

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛

* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 OPPOSITES ATTRACT | LIME
nacht x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: light sexual themes
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

You must have known, everything has at least an opposite towards it. In the very base words to express it or more of in a literature way, it is urged to be called light and dark.

Or even any other ways of opposites like in daily lives. Where we know that the left's opposite is the right; the black's opposite is the white; the north's opposite is the south; the head of a coin's opposite is the tail.

It is simple explanatory and many know of that for sure.

Though, some may conclude that in a story, there are many different ways of the opposite. Magnets. One of the very best examples of a true love story in which the north tries to pull into the south, vice versa. Not wanting to let go as easy as said. 

Where the opposite does attract.

There lived a beauty, so kind and loving to people around her. Her beauty: so extravagant, heartfelt to many people. She didn't choose based on things she sees as dislikable to people around her. She followed what was on her mind and heart.

"Good morning, (y/n)-san!"

"Good morning!" She waved back, striding along the streets with a smile down her face. Seeing the person who greeted her was struggling in carrying their belongings, she hurriedly helped them with a smile. "Let me help you, dear!"

The young boy who has been having a tough time feverishly rejected. "No, no! It's alright! I'll do this by myself!"

It wasn't that he didn't want it. It was more of the people around them that threw glares down at him. Shivering, those eyes were sharper than an injection.

"I'll be just fine! Have a nice day, (y/n)-san!!" He fled away, running while struggling in holding the objects in his hand. She blinked in confusion, "Eh?"

Facing over the crowd, she saw faces smiling towards her as well as greetings. Not knowing that all the scary faces directed towards the boy who ran away.  "Good morning, (y/n)-sama!"

"Hope you're feeling well, (y/n)!"

"You look dashing as always, (l/n)-san!"

She smiled warily, feeling something terribly off. "Good morning, everyone." Going over to continue her trip back to her brigade. Known as one of the most terrible brigades of all, The Black Bulls. She sighs, "Everyone is rather odd..."

Shaking her thoughts off, she smiled and continued her way back from reporting her mission.

People here don't know of her being apart of the Black Bulls. She was kind, well-mannered, polite, not like those wild bulls. Many considered her as just a citizen of Clover, a normal one to be exact. Though, her beauty did captivate everyone and brought many to a distinct satisfaction just by being near her.