64; ᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾ ✹ ₂

╒══════════════════╕

キルマー (kilmer)
—nilfruits, cover: yuu miyashita

2:22 ─────|──── 3:32

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『MAYHEM 』
dante x pregnant!reader (part 2)
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
hello. how was eps 161💀
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

warning: mentions of pain, torture, blood.

Her shouts and screams of pain echoed within the large, towering room. Ever-so-slightly the twinge of pains and erupting hell that burned through the surface of her skin.

"That's it. Beg. Beg for your life." The cruel king looked down over the barely clothed women. Her cries and holler of excruciating pain echoed within the towering, cylindrical room. Heath and revolting trauma reigning by her head. This was the promise, and she'll gladly do it.

The electrifying chrome stopped, letting her fall back to the cold, hard floor. The chains bounded by her wrist and legs falling once more back in gravity. She winced as the surging electrons continued to flow by her veins, yet she spats.

"Never!"

Dante gave her the most degrading look of disappointment. His usual sinister smile dissipating. "Pathetic woman. Just spit it out, already."

"Never, you cunt!"

She spats, coiling back as she pulled her restraints in hopes to be out of the grasp of electrification. Howbeit, a slap uproared the room, echoing its sound. She falls back to the floor, bleeding as she weakened by his harsh slaps.

He scoffed in dismay, "Keep disobeying, and I'll have my pets eat you." She immediately thought back to the creatures down and beneath the kingdom grounds. Her eyes widen as she thought, looking up to see the man holding back his wicked laugh.

"You wouldn't dare!" The gravitational force pulled her back down, forcing her to slam in the omniscience of crisis pain down her cheeks and forehead. She laid limp with her hair draping in blood.

He smirks and laughed, falling into a serious manner as he speaks. "I could and will. But before that, I need to know which side you're from, and where my child is at." He held her head, gripping as she winced even more.

"And if I don't answer?" She panted.

"I'll have my pets eat you. Tear you to bones. Let you die as a sacrifice for the Tree of Qliphoth."

He smiled up to the ceiling, seeing how wondrous the pattern of the tree that he oaths to open. Achieving that goal was and always has been his dream, and he'll gladly make that dream come true. His eyes still with those disgusting pleasure whilst he speaks. "With that, when I lay my hands on that kid, I'll let it live without a mother."