37; ᴢᴇɴᴏɴ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾

╒══════════════════╕

reason
—yuzu

2:10 ─────|──── 3:06

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『TREES | ANGST & SURPRISE ENDING(?)
zenon x female!reader x ?
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: mentions of death, harm
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Caressing her wet cheeks, his heart shattering just by seconds passing. His fingers trembling as regrets crawled over his entire being. He never thought that this would happen.

Humming a low tone, comfort and love running through every symphony in harmony. Choking slightly by every breath taken, she felt herself slowly drifting away. She knew this was her end.

"I'm here, the closest I can be, by your side..." Her shallow singings runover the place.

The crimson liquid splattering all over the fresh white snow, staining its purity into pinkish, remaining as a hard and painful memory. Zenon clutched his best friend, knowing that his last sanity is drifting away from him. His eyes still snapped open and wide, tears cascading over his cheeks.

The quite harsh winds blew his hair and cape. His rather small figure seemed like it was ready to be blown away. He was late, he was too late. He couldn't do anything even if he wanted to. This is what the universe granted to him.

"...And that's just fine for now..." A smile bestowed over her now pale face, slowly draining out of life. Reminisce their lovely memories they shared together, stroking his dark hair shiveringly. The winds blew through her lashes, leaving paths of ice, cold snow seething past.

"Tell me gently, the rest of your dreams..." Cracking her typical grin, leaving his eyes in full tears as he clenched them. Wrapping his arms around his puppy love that he would never share memories after.

"That you have started to tell me one day..." Choking out another bloody mess, her voice hoarse, resulting in him to crash within his core. His insides burning in fury and pain. Their actions will never be forgiven.

Zenon came from a rather poor family, struggling in the findings of food and daily needs. His mother's a slut, making her way to the king's bed, who was already married at that time. Bearing the Spade King's child, although not royalty, she was forced to be kicked out of the capital, not allowed to be any closer to the royal family and palace.

Birthing Zenon, it was her most regretful decision she ever made. Leaving the small child broken and beaten as she sailed away to nothingness. Zenon was left with nothing, his crampy figure and unhealthy lifestyle was enough to near him to death. But then she came. She came and saved him like an angel that flew from heavens. Caressing his cheeks as he laid over the cold, white snow, bringing him into her hut. "You're cold... why were you out there?" Her curious eyes capturing his heart by seconds. "It doesn't matter... I'm Zenon. Thank you..."