73; ᴢᴇɴᴏɴ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

demons
—joji

1:49 ─────|──── 2:56

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DESTRUCTION』
zenon zogratis x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
ive been off,, sry </3
please all i know rn is making essays :(
not sure of the quality but i tried ;-;

warning: emotional (?)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Love. Love is a single word that could mean many different things. Comparison, many people should know of how love visualized an individual's affections and care as well as their sacrifice to others. Take it as those romantic clichés where love is in the air as eyes flashed to one another, blazing the fiery fire named love.

Many should have known the original stories of love and sacrifice, and have gotten familiar to many different types of romantic life with many different outcomes. Love that could start feud between sides, love that could cure death, love that could lift someone from a curse, love that could even start a war.

But have you ever experienced it?

This male has and will do anything for his lady to be safe. Here's the story.

.

Another day came into the winter wonderland kingdom. The crowds outside were lively as they celebrated what seems to be the kingdom's new heir and rightful throne, their new prince and future king, Yuno.

As the crowds hollered here and there, three remaining siblings stepped away from the crowds, doing their 'assigned task' to protect the kingdom's 'peace'. Meanwhile, there sat a fine dashing male sitting on his chair, writing with the peace of feather. Going on as he pondered back to what had happened from his previous task, writing evenly as he recalled the memories.

His surroundings were warm and cosy. There wasn't much within the room; it was nothing of a peasant like furniture — which in the matter of fact he is.

"I can't believe I have to do all this..." He mumbled as he sighed in annoyance, placing the written paper nearby the not yet dried papers. He lifted his right leg, crossing them over the other under the desk; dipping the feather by the ink and continued to write as detailed as he could.

But as he returned back to focus on the new patch of papers, the hard winds drifted in through the window behind him, opening in surprise, along with pieces of confetti from the outside going unto his hair. The papers blew away, followed by the laughter from the outside of rejoicing.

"Why are the winds so hard these days? It's quite annoying, really." Bones appeared in a flash, boarding the windows from incoming winds that could blow the window once again. At that moment, Zenon realized how much the winds annoys him.