78; ʀʜʏᴀ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

worldstar money
—joji

1:02 ─────|──── 2:05

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『FAMILY』
rhya x fem!reader x ???
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"It's a great day today." A lazy man stated, standing under the shades of the tree close by. Turning over and showed his lazy droopy gaze, he let out a small grin.

"Ain't it, princess?"

"Yeah!!"

A young girl shouted while both of her arms up in the air. Excitement launching into the atmosphere; her enthusiastic aura as she looked up to the older man. Lightening the world around them, the lazy man placed his arms around the young girl's waist and pulled her by his side.

Closing his eyes, comforted by the shades of the leaves in the breezy, sunny day. "Come on, let's take a nap." A large smile at the mention of the thing he loved most, he was genuine and blunt.

"Yeah!!" Getting comfortable by his hold, she closed her eyes in relaxation.

But it was then where a woman came and disturbed their nap time. "No more naps. You've both had enough."

Past aside, the two continued to pretend like the woman wasn't there. Though the woman continued to pull the man's pointy ears, earning a yelp from both the kid and the male.

"Rhya, don't ruin her sleeping schedule. She'll get ill that way."

Rubbing his ears in pain, the male hissed lazily. "Hah? Why is it my fault?!"

"Ahahaha!"

Living peacefully was a family made of three: father, mother, and their only daughter. With their pointy ears and relinquish characteristics, it is known that they were elves. The father, a lazy man who always does things to a minimal, Rhya. A dual haired man with those droopy eyes filled with none other than exhaustion.

"Just come here and nap with us." Rhya yawned, opening his arms wide in an invitation. The young girl by his grasp yawning and turning to her mother. "Yeah, ma!"

The mother dropped her serious act, stifling a laugh while her (h/c)-hair blown slowly by the breeze. The (e/c) shades stared at one another, a smile on both of their faces.

"Alright. But just for a few minutes."

They are one family of elves. Happy and living their usual lives as sacred creatures of the wilds. All is great and wondrous. Their time spent was enjoyable and fun. Waves of laughter up in the air.