51; CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ☼ #1

NOTE:
Christmas specials are not
connected to each other

          im not sure on how much
          there might be but ill try my
          best to do as much as possible
          cuz i love Christmas:))

please note that requests are on
hold. my brain cant handle
much these days so im sorry ;-;

find out who this os is for
hope u guess them right ;)

hope ull enjoyed this, cuz i
sure do enjoy making this :3

ENJOY!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『CHRISTMAS MORNING』
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Wake up!" A young boy yelled whilst jumping over the bed, excitement overloading his being.

Yawning awake, annoyed by the sudden shaking from the bed. Dawn has falls short and colored the pleasing snowy horizon, picturing the perfect day for the perfect event. A certain young boy may have been overexcited.

"Merry Christmas! Come on, come on! I prepared breakfast!!" The young boy landed unto the surface beside the tired female. A groan followed beside her, the grumpy and deep morning voice sounded and trembles her stomach slightly.

"Now, now. Jumping on the bed is not polite." A man scolded, exhaustion could be heard from his voice. He held the fallen boy that laid on his chest, who giggles after pouting.

"Sorry, dada! I'm just too excited for today!" He sheepishly hugged the tall man that towers his own.

Earning a sigh in return, the young boy felt an arm wrapped around him into a hug. The young boy gleamed in joy, glad to be in his father's embrace once more. "It's alright. Don't forget about it, though. You should also apologize to mommy, yeah?"

The two males faced over to the female of their family. Their similar traits, features that has fallen for quite of the generations. Finding the mother to be fast asleep, cuddling to the father's unoccupied arm. It was a sight to see for those two males.

"Momma? I'm sorry~" The boy turned and released from the father's hold. Spinning and falling to hug the sleeping woman, who gave a small smile from the sudden warmth.

"Mommy, wake up!" The boy shook her slightly, whisper-yelling over to her, gaining a chuckle from the man of the family. Wrapping his two arms over the two, enveloping them into a warm hug.

"If mommy don't wake up now, Mommy won't get her presents." He spoke lowly, gaining a gasp from the young boy.

The woman shifted, turning to face the man, still with her eyes closed towards the man and the boy. Opening one of her eyes with her heavy bags shown, her eyes demanding and trying, she spoke slowly. "Daddy wouldn't dare."

Smiling mischievously in return, pulling the two into a tighter embrace. He stated with his eyes slightly heavy and opened, his voice deep and hoarse.  "Daddy would and Daddy will take them all."