52; CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ☼ #2

NOTE:
just to clarify that each parts of
specials arent related to each other.
they all have different plots n ideas.
but they stayed around xmas times

         hope ull enjoyed this, bcz i
         sure do enjoy making this :D

ENJOY!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『BLESSING』
🎊birthday special 🎉
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

It was dark outside. The midnight ruled over by the uncanny winds and puffy cold snow. The hasty blizzard blew along the icy cold ice.The pure frosted snow that soon hits one of the warm windows of the Golden Dawn's Base, melting by its warmness.

The harsh winds brought the people within in a soothing sleep and enveloped them into a dream state as they all slept in peacefully. In the midst of the crowd of pulverizing orchestra of winds, a young lass got into a specific room with nothing but her nightly attire.

As she went outside her room, the winds outside by the garden was soon picked up unto her clothes, blowing in utter coldness that chilled her into her bones. It snapped her awake from the sleepiness that was clearly drowning her in. She waved up and ran into her destination as fast as she could.

Pushing past the door, knowing how well that it wasn't locked, she welcomed herself into the room she had spent quite numerous times.

Patting the particles of snow and running over to the fire, she warmed herself up as the ice that froze her inner being. Turning back to see the man asleep, and safe and sound. She smiled to herself and walked by his bedside and rushing her fingers by his locks.

The bags under his eyes were clear as the day in summer, she frowned slightly but she knew for a fact that this was his job. He might as well have just started sleeping a few hours ago, and with her disturbing him, it was not amusing to hear.

Though, a few of his time was all she needed. She just hopes that he's alright with it.

"Will. Will, come on, wake up!" Smooth whispers has made him regained his consciousness, slowly waking him.

He squirmed by his soft bed, trashing side to side slowly whilst a palm cupped his cheeks. The soothing voice that he loves was enough to bring joy over this winter. A smile dashed and traced by his face, its iconic and wondrous sense that could melt any ice.

"Will. Baby?" As his eyes were still shut closed, he felt lips pressing up on his soft cheeks, peppering them as gently and lovingly as any could be.

His deep exhaustion from all those works he speed run through was heavy and unbearable. A nice sleep and long lasting dream land were something he needed. A lazy day should be nice to go through the whole day.

He felt troubled in being awoken at his lowest state. His deep slumber kept pushing him back to sleep, her kisses were lulling him to sleep.

While her lips peppered down his face, it seemed as if she skipped the best part for a reason. Her soft kisses was everywhere and yet they didn't reach his own lips. He moved over and predicted where she was too land next, moving over and capturing her lips with his own.