81; ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

excuses
—audrey mika

1:09 ─────|──── 2:25

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 WIFEY TYPE 』
nacht x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
im taking a short break from smuts :)
yes please have mercy
i cant do things properly :$
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Coughing a pound of flour, her face flushed yet covered by the white soft powders. Falling to the ground in an utter messy state, patronizing and causing horror. Can't help but state the odour and tasteless white flour. Surprised before letting out a scream.

"AHHHH!!!"

The others outside got silent, hearing the shout but knew who it was and knew what was going on. Continuing their activities as nothing had happened.

"Why can't I do this properly?!" (y/n) whined, taking a towel to wipe the mess off of her face. Sighing, she looked over to the large bowl with messily cracked eggs as well as other ingredients she intended to use to bake.

Resting for a moment, from mental and physically; she leaned over the counter, wiping the flour away. "Guess it's not my time to bake."

Puffing a cloud of grey smoke, the captain of the Black Bulls or the 'messy ones' rolled his eyes in disbelief and lost hope. Not has she only ruined and caused a mess in the kitchen, but she has been complaining all over to nothing. "Maybe you shouldn't get close to the kitchen."

(y/n) glared, "What do you mean by that?! This is practising!"

"Not sure. You're not making improvements in the past three hours." Yami read his newspaper, chilling as one of the members of the Black Bulls leaned by his side to take a nap with a bubble-blowing by her nose. "If the dwarf sees you messing her station, you're handling her tantrums outside."

"Hey! Everyone has different time-taken to learn! I'm just slow!"

Yami huffed a cloud of his cigarette, looking at her with those dead-droopy eyes. "Whatever. You're just not lady-like."

His head was struck by a pan all of a sudden, not even noticed by his 'chi' abilities. A bump grew by the captain's head, alarming him. "Not lady-like at all!!! Man, that shit hurts!"

"How dare you call a lady like that. I will destroy you." Her eyes grew in the shades of darkness, red like the dangerous lights of an incoming predator, frightening him away. The other pan in hand scares him. She reminds him of somewhat a mother with anger issues.

"Aight! I'm leaving!" Dropping his short cigarette, leaving the leaning dwarf to snap awake. Yami stopped in realization. "Oh, shit. Aight, Imma head out."

(y/n) was just about to stop him, but the dwarf was shocked awake and was shaking enough to see the mess. "WHAT?! MY HEAVEN!!!"

"Charmy, I can explain!!!"