71; ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾

╒══════════════════╕

-

0:00 |───────── 0:00

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       
.. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      
. . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 KITTY 』
zogratis siblings x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           * 
·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       
·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: dante got starters
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

She looked through the windows, finding the winter blizzard raining down over the air. "It's cold... Why does it keep on getting freezing day by day?"

"I don't know what to do..."

Sighing she went by to lock her doors as she should. She neared the door, although right before she went to lock, she heard noises of a familiar feline noise she usually heard back when she was younger.

"A cat?!"

Opening the door immediately, she saw a black cat rolling on the ground as if it was waiting for her to come out.

Excited and enthusiast, she went over with her hand open for welcome to the small black feline. The cat who took notice of her being outside meowed at her with her tail up and excited. "Meow!"

"Here, kitty~" She hummed, purring down to the small cat who meowed back at her, wary yet felt welcomed. Its black fur, shining with bored sharp eyes in the shades of blue just reminded her so much of a male she knows so well of.

Very well...

Remembering how his body towered hers just got her thirsty; his hands roaming her body in delight as they danced on bed. The delinquent smirk plastered by his face, shining along with his eyes of blue whilst she whimpered beneath him, it was all carved to her memories.

Shivering by the thought, stopping her from crouching by the floor to the cat and just to sit on the floor. "Darn it..."

The eyes of innocence and fragility of the cat caught her heart as soon as she sees it in front of her room. Those soft blue eyes, black and white fur, just calling her to pet them. It sat by the floor in wait for her to come out.

She wondered why it appeared out of nowhere, but she can assume that this cat must've been from the outside cold storm.

"Who's a good kitty, hm~?" Looking over to the innocent cat that has unknowingly too similar looks like the ones from the male she thought off, she smiled and patted its head.

The cat meowed, pawing by her hand which she gladly accepted it to a handshake. "Good kitty!"

A deep chuckle came from the end of the halls, scaring her slightly as she hurriedly took the cat to her arms, hiding it by the mountains of the fur of her mantel coat, worried if someone finds out, the cat might be killed which is something she wouldn't want even at its very worst case.