83; ʟᴀɴɢʀɪꜱ ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

:(
—bahari

0:27 ─|──────── 3:08

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『BLINDED』
langris x reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: dismembered, angsty?
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

It's not true.

"What are you doing?" A voice called from behind the female who wandered around the garden all alone by herself. She glanced over to the source, smiling softly as she held the prickling rose.

"Nothing..." The boy walked over to where she stood as she questioned. "Where have you been, Langris?"

"Just finished my mission." Langris Vaude sighed, watching the rose trapped between her fingers.

"I see..."

Langris snickered, ruffling the female's head. "You're really sus, right now. What have you been doing?" The female lets out a gust of air from her mouth, followed by her small short laugh.

"Nothing much. I was just going around the town." She responded, smiling plainly and weakly. Langris sighed, knowing her state is not well enough to go around too much.

"You shouldn't walk around too much. With your condition and all that."

She looked at him with a dash of sadness and sorrow. "Eh? I'll be bored if I don't move around."

"It's for your safety."

"Come on." He kneeled by her front, offering a back ride, something he never has done to anyone but her. "Let's get back home."

Tell me I've been lied to

She coughed out, inhaling weakly on her handkerchief, not wanting to spread unwanted sickness. "Langris..." She spoke out, feeling feeble and unenergized. Feeling the warmth of the boy who carried her was soothing and healing, she breathed in his scent, taking his brown locks.

"Hm?" He hummed in response, fixing her wrapped legs around him.

She pondered close, before speaking out shyly and slowly. "Where's Finral?..."

"He's not here. Forget it." Langris coldly responded to which the female sighed and leaned her head by his neck. "Right..."

He noticed (y/n)'s vulnerable answer. Pinching her leg lightly to grab her attention as he grinned back at her. "You have me, remember?"

"Right." She shortly responded as Langris sighs weakly. This is what he has to face. Rejection without even straightforwardly speaking.

"Lighten up. What do you want to do?"

"I want to... eat."

"What do you want?"

"Can we make it together...?"