5; ᴘᴀᴛᴏʟʟɪ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

sleepless
—dutch melrose

1:32 ────|───── 3:05

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『BED』
patolli x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The sky was bright as the golden orb shined at its peak of the blue horizon; the birds were chirping as they rest on their nests; the trees bristled by the winds; leaves and flowers scattered the fields. A small cottage not far from others stood by trees near those flowered fields.

Two teens laid on the soft surface, embracing and enjoying each other's warmth. Light snores came from the boy who was spooned by the younger female.

Their cottage was comfortable. A small chandelier hung above the ceiling, medium-sized windows upon the walls and some furniture placed neatly within. The light from the outside came through the windows as soft rays that lingers heat on the surface of their skin.

The two's parents allowed them to live with each other, not far from them, since the two were inseparable since birth. The 15-year-old boy was in charge of this whole place which was given to them by their parents.

Patri woke up from his peaceful slumber and turned but stopped as he realized his best friend was spooning him. Carefully he took off her arms and turned his body to face her.

Her peace and serenity adorned over her face brought a smile over the boy. He placed her stranded white elf hair behind those pointed ears of hers. Leaning over her, he embraced her.

'She's stunning.' Patri thought as he observed her figure even more.

'I'll never trade anyone with you in this very world. You're too precious.' Patri brushed his fingers over her whitish hair.

'I hope this lasts forever.'

It seems as if planned, the door of the cottage was knocked. The silent and comfortable air vanished as if glass shattered by a stone.

Patri grew annoyed as he pretended to be asleep hoping the person to go away and leave, though it just got louder by seconds.

(Y/N) slowly woke up from the loud knocking. She came to realize that she was in Patri's embrace. Looking up to see him 'asleep' she slowly released the grip on her waist to go get the door.

Patri was disappointed, he let out a silent sigh. 'The person will pay!'

(Y/N) opened the door to view three young adults. Vana, Vetto, and Rhya stood in front of her with a smile, though Rhya had a smirk over his face and a droopy, sleepy eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Seems like we just woke you up. Sorry about that!" Vana smiled happily as she spoke. "We came by to check you out since nobody saw you today. Your parents told us that you haven't visited them this morning. That really got them worried..."

You normally visit your parents to help them out with things. You usually hung with the others though today seemed different.

"Did something happened?" Vetto questioned with worry.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. "No... I just stayed up last night. I was stargazing and reading with Patri."

The group hummed in reply. Rhya smirked. "Just don't get too occupied, we still need you out here, you know."

Patri then decided to stand up to meet you and the group. His disheveled look brought attention from the group.

"Damn, kid. Didn't know you had it in you." Rhya let out a low whistle.

"We didn't do anything, you dirty man!" Patri fumed in annoyance. He was ticked off by the man who just smirked and turned away. "Whatever you say..."

Before Patri retorted, you stopped them with an awkward smile. "Alright, let's not do this."

The two stopped fighting and turned away from each other with a pout of annoyance. The other three just laughed as the scene unfolds in front of them.

"Well now that we know you're both fine, we're going to take our leave. Have a nice day!" Vana chimed and with that, the group of three left with a wave.

"Don't forget to eat!" Vetto shouted. The two waved back before they got back inside the cottage.

Patri grabbed her wrist delicately and pulled her back to the bed. "Cuddle."

"N-not because I want affection. I just think you're feeling cold, that's all." The tsundere Patri spoke as he kept pulling her back to the bed.

The girl just giggled and laid back down with him. His best friend asked for it so she obliged. She wrapped her arms around him as he wrapped his around her waists and torso. They enjoyed their time before sleep consumed Patri once again.

Before he fell to his slumber he heard her speak. "I love you, Patri."

Patri eyes snapped open as woke up to his side but this time you weren't there beside him. His heart broke from the reality he faces. He clutched her side of the bed and hugged his pillows.

'The elves shall reign once again. I'll destroy all those humans and take revenge for all of the elves.'

'Especially you.... (Y/N).'

.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .
i'm losing my mind.
—sleepless, dutch melrose

18/10/20 ☁︎bed
.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .