24; ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

pumpkins scream in the
dead of the night (remix)
—savage ga$p, freddie dredd

1:40 ──────|─── 2:29
|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『CLAIM | AMONG US AU!』
yandere(?)!nozel x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .         
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
dont judge me :(
warning: mention of killing, fear
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

asta: dark blue
yuno: light green
nozel: white
reader: purple (just accept this plz)
noelle: pink
william: red
yami: black
julius: yellow
sekke: orange
charmy: brown

You walked down the hallway. Alarmed by the impostor still within our crew. The space station is safe no more. A creature lurks and kills crewmates and we will find them.

Our captain, Julius, is down. He was found in the cafeteria near the passage to the weapons. Yami found him, he was devastated. That way, he suspects William to be the impostor since his chi seemed off. None believed him; everyone voted to skip since they can't afford to lose more people. William and Yami are both reliable crewmates.

You walked past the cafeteria, finding Asta waiting for Charmy. "Come on, Charmy-paisen! I still got a few more tasks to do!!"

"I own this vending machine!! I'm going keep on clicking buttons until I get them all!!" Charmy shouted with her brown spacesuit on. She turned to find you waving.

"Hey, (y/n)!! Want some soda??" Charmy excitedly offers as she walked towards you and pulled you to the vending machine.

Asta turned and saw you standing with your purple suit on. "Yo, (y/n)!!"

"Not really, I'm good at the moment." You grinned feverishly until Yuno got into the cafeteria running, cutting your happy moment.

He went straight to the report button, calling everyone out to assemble. Everyone ran inside the large room, alarmed before seeing someone missing. "Sekke... no, it can't be." Asta's eyes watered. "I'll find them! I'll destroy them!"

Everyone sat on the chair, trust issues building up. Yuno spoke up, "I saw Sekke's... dead body, by the lower engine. Was there someone in the security? Maybe they could identify as the suspect. He was shot on the chest three times. I couldn't tell much."

Yami shot up and pointed to the man in red. "It's him. It has to be! His chi is just-"

"Captain Yami, I was with Vangeance by the navigation," Nozel spoke with his eyes closed. His figure wrapped by the white spacesuit. "He was doing a task. Nothing suspicious of him."

"Lame braid, sus." Yami squinted his eyes to Nozel. Nozel kept his calm demeanour, resulting many to calm down.

"How about this, where were you all at that time?" Noelle spoke out, hoping to fix all of this in less than 1 minute.

Asta first responded, gaining attention from the crew. "I was with (y/n) and Charmy-paisen at the cafeteria!! I was waiting for senpai, but then (y/n) came."