28; ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

pussy talk
—city girls, doja cat

2:29 ──────|─── 3:38

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『PUNISHMENT | LIME/LEMON (idk)
nozel x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: sexual themes ahead
+mentions of suicide (dazai lol)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"What did I tell you?" His voice stern, eyes cold as he scolded you. The Silva stood behind you, eyeing your pathetic figure.

This has happened for a lot of time. Your enjoyment of suicide was just unacceptable. Though, the thought of ending your life and sufferings piqued your interest since the very first time you heard about it.

You do know that suicidal attempts are dangerous. You are about to end your life for fuck sakes. Though, you just deemed happy whenever you try to end your life. This didn't go off the hook by your one and only captain, Nozel Silva.

His hotness attracts you in such a way that you find him extremely seductive, even though he's not. His cold, stern voice, actions, words attacks you whenever you were scolded, and yet you find it still arousing.

You invited him to double suicide with you nearly all the time. Which he replies with a harsh no. Sure, he refused once, though that really didn't stop you from asking the next time. You were dead serious, although showing that jovial, giddy personality when asking so.

You thirst for the thrilling death with a gorgeous man by your side.

Though things went out of handle, and yet, you enjoy every single second of it.

Your voice wavered, excitement building inside of you as you pressed yourself against the freezing, hard table, bending over as your ass shown to him. Longing for his touch, teasing him in a way that he finds it extremely hot.

Spanking your bottom, sending sparks and searing pain. The pain was perfectly balanced by pleasure by your sick mind of him. He saw you squirming, trembling slightly.

"Say it, slut." Another one was sent towards you, pain starting to overbalance the between. Although, pleasure still coursing over your body.

Slowly giving up from his painful slap, you feverishly spoke, "I shouldn't be thinking of anything suicidal."

His face contorting into a smirk, rubbing your bare pinkish peach. Slowly and seductively, fingertips roaming over your sensitive bottom. Receiving another spank, you panted feeling the pain as your core drips down in pleasure. "I shouldn't attempt suicide."

Feeling his clothed erection as he leaned forward against your bend over self. Wrapping his arm around your bare waist, his other hand groping your sensitive buds. You moaned from the touch, feeling indescribable feelings. Lust overcrowd your mind.

"I shouldn't go off finding people to go double suicide with." You spoke, moaning louder at the end by his teeth, sharp as canine, bites over your ears.