8; ʀʜʏᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

freaky
—tory lanez

2:21 ───────|── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『FREAKY』
rhya x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: --
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The kitchen was a mess. Their two sticky figures tired and their arms sore.

Rhya panted and wiped his sweats off. "Faster." You demanded. With that, Rhya gained his speed, trying his best to not make a further mess in the kitchen.

"I'm trying, you troublesome women." He replied with a grunt and gained his speed.

Without any context, this might've sounded awfully wrong. Although Rhya was attempting to bake a cake. He was working his ass off  to mix the dough. You might be thinking, "Why not use a mixer?". Well, you're just a sly beast, making him work even harder to mix all the ingredients in one bowl. You skillfully lied to him about the mixer being broken. Rhya, being a total dumb-ball sometimes, believed it.

"Oh my- don't go in there! They're doing the deed..." One of the members spoke to the other. They were just on their way to grab something to eat but all they got was noises from their uppers doing the 'do'.

"Yo- Ah shi, dawg. I knew they like each other man. Pay up, bro." One of them exclaimed, lending out a palm to the other. While the other groaned and gave the other the money. "Thought they were more of a sibling-type, man."

The three just walked further away from the kitchen, their ears covered just to stop themselves from hearing the grunting and panting. Ignoring and trying to forget those noises.

Later then, another two members were on their way to the kitchen, although was stopped by a commotion from the kitchen. The two blushed from the sound, extremely uncomfortable by it.

"Th-the devil's tango...?" The first one spoke. They were both flustered and embarrassed. How bold of them to do it in the kitchen. A SHARED kitchen.

"By the sound, y-yeah." The second replied.

"At the kitchen?! That's nasty. H-how are we going to prepare Licht-sama's tea?"

Rhya kept mixing the dough faster and he started to get tired by this. His sweat drips as his normally tired self getting worn. The sound of the mixing ingredients was sloppy and messy, making it way awkward for those outside the kitchen. This made you whine, "Harder! You're better than this, you lazy ass!"

"I'm trying, you troublesome women!" Rhya replied, panting.

This caused the two members outside to shut up and they scurried off, on their way to call a member to come and stop them.

Rhya yawned, exhausted from those mixing. "Can't you do it, bro? I legit need my nap. This is so not cool."

"You asked for a cake, so why dont you make it?" You fired. Damn, shots fired.

"Too troublesome." Rhya stopped mixing and looked at your with those droopy eyes of his. You're fired. (i'm sorry for my sorry ass. i suck.)

You grew an irked mark on your forehead, making that anime angry face with fire behind your back. "Then do it harder. You're strong, you know!"

"Troublesome, women. I need my sleep. Let's just leave the batter in the fridge and get some nap." Rhya spoke, longing for a cuddle on those nice 'cushions'. You know very well what he wanted, making the anime fire behind your back grow. 'You cheeky bastard.'

Before you can respond, the group came to the kitchen with their eyes covered. "S-stop Rhya-sama! This is the kitchen! D-don't do anything vulgar-"

"What?" Rhya spoke in confusion before realizing what they truly meant. "Ehe~You thought we were dancing the devil's tango? You are all nasty."

The group slowly opened their eyes to see cake batter and flour all over the place. It was that very moment they knew they fucked up. 'Frik, We're so gonna' get teased.'

"We ain't doing anything freaky. Y'all just creeps. Chill bruh."

.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .
better talk to me nice when you hit that.
—freaky, tory lanez

24/10/20 ☁︎ freaky
.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .