6; ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

selfish
—madison beer

1:54 ─────|──── 3:43

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『TENTH | ANGST』
nozel x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ────
(g/n) : group name (squad)
(y/n) : your name (first name)
(l/n) : last name (surname)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ────

The women stood tall in front of the man in cape. The power radiating from the two were enormous, resulting the room to be filled with heavy tension. The two conversed as if they were normal civilians, both happy and enjoyed each other's company.

"It's an honor to see you, Knight! I have heard lots of words from people around that you were coming!" The Emperor giddily spoke to the woman in front of him.

"It's truly an honor to meet you, Wizard King. I hope that those words spoken to me are well...", The woman replied as her eyes were closed and her lips stretched into a stunning smile. The Emperor laughed and scratched his hair nervously.

"Oh sure, they are! Though some were quite weird as said-" The man's words were cut off by his assistant with a pixie bob hair, who glared at him. "I think we should change the topic. Let's get this straight to the point, not like I'm complaining or anything. But this is a serious mission."

"That would be fine. I would like a cup of tea if you don't mind."

•••

"Alright. What is it that you want?" The woman held her cup of tea. She looked up at them as she sipped her tea quietly. Her brows narrowed and her eyes twinkled in confusion.

"This have been truly an honor once again. I would like to offer you a position!" Julius repeated and cheerfully said. Her forehead creased even more as she was confused, yet again. "What is it?"

"A wonderful opportunity that I think you are suited of!" Julius had a closed eyed-smile on his face as he tested her patience. Clearly, it was working.

"What could possibly be a better position than I already have? The Queen?" She was clueless and impatient. She gripped her cup tighter as her eyes fired up.

"Not really. But I think you are going to love it!"

"Just spit it out!!" She shouted as her eyes flamed and she has a flame background. Julius laughed at her respond and clapped in delight.

"I knew I could count on your temper!"

"So, you were testing me?! Are you straightforwardly pranking on me?"

"No! No! I'm actually offering you to be a captain of your own squad! Would you like to accept?" Julius immediately stopped their previous bickering and offered her.