31; ʏᴜɴᴏ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

imitadora
—romeo santos

1:59 ─────|──── 3:54

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『CHANGE | SMUT
yuno x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
they are both 18!!
NO ALABAMA!
only ULLABAMA!

warning: sexual themes
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Yuno hovered over his 'sister', the one he's always held desire towards to. He always admired her from afar as a child, find you extremely gorgeous that he falls deeper and deeper in love with you.

He finds your shy, cute demeanour extremely attractive. He pledged to call you his further into the future. Time has passed by since then. You two grew older, holding the same infatuation towards each other since then.

You, along with Asta, joined The Black Bulls. Changing you from then and onwards.

At first, Yuno thought you were an imitator, finding you extremely different and confident. But knowing that you are his 'sister' from Hage, the one who slept beside him every night. Shower with him. Play and eat with him. The one he always had an eye on.

Because of Vanessa, you learned of confidence and loosen up the shyness from you. Growing to be bold, making Yuno find it extremely hot and bothered. Vanessa's guidance and tips for seducing him worked off the charts.

Now here you are, laying on the bed, bare. Yuno panted as he felt your core warm and clenching on him. Groaning and moaning silently, throwing his head back. His shaft penetrating you as you made noises with him.

"Yuno~ Harder." You spoke, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

Yuno smirked, his dark black hair falling down from his face, sweat covering them. His amber eyes glinting slyly. "Of course, sister."

Calling you his sister makes him burn in arousal, finding it extremely fucked up but satisfying.

The slapping coming from the two of you's impact echoed the room, volume gaining up in sound. "Yuno~ it's been an hour. We should hurry and head back-"

Thrusting into her from a different angle, making her moan in pleasure. "Come on, Yuno~ We'll do this next time. I have to find your Captain-"

Slamming her and turning her to change a different pose, making her heart swell. His face contorted in annoyance. "My captain? Why? You want to fuck him, instead?"

"What-? I have to retrieve something-" Cutting you off, Yuno placed his two fingers deep inside her mouth, making her gag.

"Trying to fuck Captain Vangeance, huh? You slut. You're my sister. You are mine." Pounding deeper and deeper into you, reaching your sweet spot and slamming into you in a rhythm.

"Now, be a dear good sister and follow me."

. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
mi memorial ha conservardo lo que see ha llevado el viento.
(my memory has conserved what the wind has taken)
—imitadora, romeo santos

15/11/20 ☁︎ change
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .

no its not alabama.
yuno just have issues :D
jk