34; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾ ❦

╒══════════════════╕

the bakery
—melanie martinez

0:14 ─|──────── 2:34

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DELICIOUS| SMUT
William x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
it gets weird at the end.
if you don't get it. then, alright
warning: sexual themes ahead!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Will~" Breathing in sharply, you caressed his white albino hair. Moaning in relief, drowning in over exhilarating pleasure.

Throwing your head back, you felt his tongue manoeuvre over your core, feeling tingly and blessed. Eating you out like a fine dessert on the large table of the feast of The Golden Dawn's.

Not joking, but literally.

You sat on the large table, legs opened wide, together with all those fine and scrumptious desserts laying around. Although, among all those desserts, William finds you sweeter and tastier than those mere foods.

Professionally licking your core, etching you further to tremble and enjoy the everlasting pleasure, surging upon you.

A knot began to form on your core, you felt more than willing to give out your second release. William didn't see this unnoticed, he knew very well you were close. For that, he plunged his wet muscle further deep within you, his long slender fingers finding its way back to your core.

"Baby~ You're so good at this." You said as your body drifted to his tongue further. Arching your back in heavenly pleasure.

William chuckled, finding it funny that you're both inside the dinner table of his own squad's base. As he chuckles, the wave of vibration sent right at you, making your not to go loose. Licking you clean, standing up from the cold, marbled floor, he pushed his body past by your two legs, which you gladly opened for him.

"Will~" You felicitously moaned.

His dishevelled hair and now, crimson lips, he looked way hotter and appealing to you. Wrapping your arms around his shoulder, pulling him further closer to you.

"I can't hold back, baby. Though, the others aren't back, yet. I'll take you right here." He deeply spoke, which heavens you were really blessed.

"Then take me, papi." You smirked, wrapping your legs around his waist. William smirked feeling enthused that you accepted his words.

He immediately aligned himself upon you. "With pleasure, baby."

Sliding in with no difficulties, he stretched within you, enveloping you with deep desire. Moaning, feeling pleasure pulverized over your embarrassment of doing the devil's tango within the dinner table.

You were extremely glad that no one was within the base, either then you two. Your moan and panting were all over the room, which probably echoes through the corridors outside. His low groan and moans following behind yours.