23; ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

pharmacy
—isaac dunbar

1:39 ─────|──── 3:36

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『PAPERWORK』
julius x wife!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The dark sky hovered over the country. It enveloped them with stars sparkling and shining in happiness. The citizens were in peace, no harm and violence in one night. Everyone was asleep by now. The shining orb at the sky glow at its very peak.

At the Magic Knight's headquarter, one light shined brightly through the window. There they were, two lovers sitting on their seats by a table with towering paperwork.

The Wizard King was exhausted by signing and reading forms. He wants to travel around the capital and find discover new magics. Wanting to go back home with his wife who's currently sitting by the chair across him. Seeing his pregnant wife is something he always loves. The women sighed in displeased.

"You should've finished these weeks ago. What were you doing, love?" She questioned, sorting the papers and help signing them. Julius looked up and smiled at her.

Julius replied giddily. "Oh, I was around the capital!" His eyes sparkled childishly making the women to looked up from the papers to face him with an irritated smile.

"You should've finished your paperwork first." She replied looking down to one of the signed papers. 'A mission?'

The man told his stories and his discoveries of new magics. How he met new people and how convenient their magics were. She listened in and acknowledge his words. Finishing his story, she told him what was on her thought. "That's amazing!... By the way, I really want to go on another mission, Julius~"

Julius' happy-go-look turned into a frown and a serious look. He smiled warily, "I don't think now is a good time. You're 5 months in. I'm worried."

She turned to face him and shot him a look of betrayal. "Are you doubting my skills?"

Julius immediately replied truthfully. "I would never. your power is magnificent and you know that I love it!" He excitedly spoke, his thoughts drifted to you performing your magic. Oh, what a sight to see. The woman was right about to complain before the man continued his sentences.

"It's night time. Shouldn't you be in bed?" Julius spoke, not that keen of his pregnant wife still awake at this time of the night.

She replied, knowing how protective he can get. "I'm waiting for you. I dont want to leave you alone." Her words were not enough for him. He continued his protective demeanour, still not keen on the idea of her staying up late.

"It's past your bedtime. Go to sleep." Julius spoke, attempting to take her papers before she snatched them back and waved it above her. 

She spoke playfully, pouting his way. These two are going to be parents soon and the child/children might have these two adult-children hanging out with him/her/them. "I'll wait. I'm not leaving~"

Julius stood up and got closer to the large window and saw the dark sky. Seeing how up the moon was, Julius knew this was an ungodly-hour.

"You need to get good sleep. The baby will grow strong that way!" Julius spoke still looking up at the moon with a smile. But then the soft demeanour flipped into a hyperactive child. "Oh, maybe he/she will have the same powers as you! or me! or maybe a combination?! Oh, I can't wait!" This is the Magic Freak Wizard King of Clover.

Julius turned to face you with his sparkling face, before softening. He saw your sleeping figure by his table. Soft snores came from her, as she clutched the mission papers in hand. Leaning back to her soft chair across from him. This is the love of his life, (y/n) Novachrono.

His lips stretched into a smile.

"Let's head to bed then. Paperwork can be done tomorrow."

. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
constricted to only you.
—pharmacy, isaac dunbar

8/11/20 ☁︎ paperwork
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .