42; ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ☾ ❦ ✹₂

╒══════════════════╕

sway with me
—saweetie, galxara

1:27 ────|───── 2:48

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『ROAR & BARK | SMUT
mereoleona x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
slurp
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

It has been four years since that very night. The night where the lioness met her mate.

The (h/c) haired female sat on the grand chair. The tense and awkward feeling dissipating as she has got to know people before this very event full of royals and nobles. The disturbing and awkward lady has grown into an independent maiden since then. Following the steps of the lioness of Vermilions who rules the jungle.

The comfort and warmth radiating off Mereoleona, as well as her dominance, woo-ed her. Her attractive smirk as well as her cunning grins are just menacing and claiming her heart. It was wonderful knowing their attraction was mutual. But, it went off through the thick heavy jungles.

As a noble who's not interested in a same-sex relationship, they were all refusing at first. Hoping to call it off, since they were disgusted by the thought of it. Though (y/n)'s grandmother was extremely welcoming and as the head of the family, she accepts the young royal as her own granddaughter.

With that, the family opened and changed their views, knowing and understanding the love the two shared and their wildness that parrs together.

They're just meant to be.

A dominant, wild, loving lioness and a crack, respectful, affectionate maiden. An oddball, but a happy one. This relationship was accepted amongst the nobles because they fear the two's connection and powers, as well as the royals.

Although some of the Kira's kept and hold their disgust. But that didn't affect their relationship. They'll do anything they want, whatever that pleases them but of course, not going too far.

Back to her current situation and state, she sat beside the man of Vermillion who has the same age as her. Since Mereoleona was older than her, her power towards her younger brothers and cousins were quite a big one.

Fuegoleon respects the (l/n) maiden for being able to control the beast he calls a sister. The rivalry set between the two Vermillions started to disintegrate since she came, although it still stood and they have matured since their old quarrel.

"You look dashing, (y/n)." Fuegoleon started with a smile. The (h/c)-coloured girl smiled in return, a grin popping out of her mouth. Her crack personality revealing once again.

Jokingly she responded, "Not as much as Nozel, hmm~"

(please don't attack me--)

Growing an irk over their foreheads, the two rivals just glared at each other in distaste. "I may be pleasing and I thank you for that."

"No. I'm the one dashing," Fuegoleon responded childishly, the glare he gave to the eagle parrs against each other. The young (l/n) just sat with a cat smile adorned her face.