30; ᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

crisis
—trevi moran

1:05 ───|────── 3:32

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『REFUSING | SMUT
dante x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: slight rape, sexual themes and refusal
SO DONT GO OFF AND READ THESE SHIZ
IF YOU'RE UNDERAGED!!
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

power: temperature

to make things less tense
yes, reader has known him and
took a slight interest of him.
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

The sky dropped. The gravitational force of the area increased making everyone around fall to their knees, unable to stand and avoid it. Many laid sprawled, the tension was heavy making them unable to breathe.

It was pointless.

Walking down the halls, the terrifying man neared the particular girl's room. The girl who owns a powerful, large scale of magic. The temperature magic.

She could control the temperature in an extremely wide scale. Creating ice, fire, and more of that to be manipulated and attacked. It's extremely powerful, although it takes extreme concentration, which the girl lacks.

She knew how potential her powers are, but she can't find a  way to sharp and hone her skills, since her magic is one of a kind. She too, always lose to the temptation and sins to avoid her responsibility. Making her rather rebellious.

Stepping foot to the large room she owns, the man found her nowhere to be seen. Walking towards the bathroom, there he found beauty.

She trashed, struggled to find an escape, trapped by the edge of the bath. The gravity pushed her deep to the ground, making her unable to fight back. Her powers were pointless this way. The face she churned was arousing to him as she struggled with her body still underwater.

Stress and frustration were available on her face. Concentration and control pointless that way. She can't fight back.

Stepping a foot inside the warm baths, footsteps brought attention to her. Her eyes widened in terror as fear enveloped her body.

He smirks nearing the girl further. "Ready for me, aren't you? Laying there naked, just for me."

Her eyes shifted in anger. Her abilities to speak, limited. "What? Wh-o are you?!"

All she got was a smirk. He took off his gloves, placing them to his pocket. His creepy eyes were menacing, making her cower slightly. He admired her figure, her suggestive figure. He felt as if he was welcomed.

"Your new lover." He spoke, continuing to eye your fallen, undressed, hopeless figure. By his response, your eyes grew confusion.

"W-what-" She struggled. She faced the crazed eyes man, his odd crown over his head catching your eyes. Licking his bottom lips, a smile adorned over his face.