46; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

sweater weather
—the neighbourhood

1:42 ────|───── 4:00

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『 SHIP? | SMUT
william vangeance x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
back at it with zaddy
u know the drill ;)

warning: sexual themes!!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"All is forgiven, William." The young Wizard King of Clover spoke out to the unmasked man who stood with a small smile filled with guilt.

The albino has worked non-stop since the elf war. After the 'betrayal' he had done, he was utterly guilty of his own actions. The destruction placed in Clover was massive and unforgettable, and all he has been trying was to fix the mess and pledge his grimoire to Clover. Working to fix all the mess and as forgiveness and debt.

The man smiles sadly, the creases over his forehead and the bags under his eyes were dark and droopy. It was clear that William Vangeance has been getting a small amount of sleep, which is definitely unhealthy. Although it wasn't only because of all the workings he has done, he's working his ass off so that he could spend his time with a certain someone.

Speaking weakly, he said. "Please, this is all I can do. Kindly give me extra tasks to make me seem less guilty, Sir."

A small cheery laugh erupted within the room, the young Wizard King spoke after his fit of laughter. "William, you've done your best and fulfilled nearly all the tasks and missions. Get some rest and take a break for the day or even a week."

Thinking of the things he can do to visit her crowded his head, excitement and joy rounded over his face. Remembering the last few days and weeks of visiting her base unnoticed to bring her favorite drink and food. Hiding away as an apology of leaving by the elf arc. Oh, the betrayal she must've felt.

But then as the drinks and foods along with her other favorite things came, she was lightened and relieved to know that he still noticed and remembered her. The things he has given secretly has build up into stacks and even mountains of it, resulting questions running around her other members.

It was fun whenever he came by, sneaking in through the windows, day and night. He too, came by the base with multiple reasons which was based on their captain, Yami. Reasons were reasons. Behind those reasons of bringing paperworks along with tasks were hiding behind the main reason of his visiting, to see her face.

Whenever they made eye contact, the captain normally gave a wink to her, this didn't go unnoticed by other members, the other members were sure that chemistry grew between those two lovey-dovey, secretive couple.

Holding back slightly, William felt relieved and yet, anxious. Yes, he has been longing for a break, but he felt like he's dropping his own responsibilities and setting them aside for his own luxury.