33; ᴅᴀᴍɴᴀᴛɪᴏ ᴋɪʀᴀ ☾ ❦ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

deepthroat
—cupcakke

0:37 ─|──────── 3:19

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『INAPPROPRIATE| SMUT/KINK(?)
damnatio x female! reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: sexual themes ahead!
I MEAN IT!!
don't read if you're underaged
i dont wanna get in trouble for this
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

damnatio is daddy, alright.

Walking down the steps, you grew further worry. The circling, dim-lit stairway was enough to make you feel rather fishy and odd. You've gone down the stairs pretty long enough, which is odd. The cold eerie atmosphere from the lack of heat brought your hairs up in alarmed.

However, what made you feel way comfortable was the man in blue. His stoic, aloof demeanour was just unsightly. The frown adorned over his face was enough to make you feel guilty and apprehensive.

You knew you were in trouble. After all, you rebelled against the one and only King of Clover's commands.

The lousy king ordered you to sit with him for a feast. You knew very well that you can't refuse. But either way, you did.

You skree yourself out of the castle and led yourself to vibe in with the Black Bulls. The King was infuriated when he found out, calling you a peasant with no moral and respect.

Telling the chairman of the country's Magic Parliament, the man took no reason or wasted time and walked himself towards your place back then. Reaching the Black Bulls' base, taking you with him, leaving the members speechless and confused. "What's going on?" Asta spoke, which was the last thing you heard from the base before the man with you led you to your current place.

Sighing for the last time, you spoke to the quiet man. "Where are we going?"

The quiet man finally spoke after ages, "Court."

You were disbelieved, you can't believe that declining a mere feast by the King, could lead you to a gotdem court.

"What?! It's just a dinner and you went this far to put me on the court?" You complain, shaking your shackled wrists and neck.

He responded without looking back. "Shut it, peasant."

Grumbling under your breath, you threw a glare by the back of his head. "I can feel your eyes, pet."

"Hn." You said. Turning to face the other way, still walking by the circling, dim-lit, stairway. Complying to his words, frustrated. 'Why are we going further down, though?'