60; ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

pure imagination
—superhuman, quigley

0:27 ──|─────── 2:43

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『ENCOUNTER』
julius novachrono (13) x female!reader (10)
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
ok this time is the young request
warning: mention of death (slight angst)
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

A blue mushroom with amber flaring eyes walked and scanned through his eyes across the towers of papers. Entering himself through the door after a knock, as of his usual routine. "Julius-san, I have some paper— Julius-sama?"

He saw the normal round table of the small house that the current Wizard King lives was empty. He placed the papers by the small table and went ahead to search the house. "Julius-sama?"

But with no avail, Marx found himself in a tough position. The small Wizard King was nowhere to be seen. "Julius-sama?!"

"Where are you?!"

─────────────────
MEANWHILE~
─────────────────

"Hm, hm~ Time to find cool magics! I hope Marx doesn't mind." Julius strides along the forest floor, not far from a nearby town close to the capital. The urge to come here was large. It was like Julius had never come by and wandered much into this one.

Humming and breathing in the refreshing air, the small boy smiled. The chirping birds and crickets around rang into his ears in peaceful serenity.

It was then where Julius felt a fair amount of mana, not too large yet not too big. A large roar burned to his ears and set himself alarmed. But all of a sudden, a young girl's laugh came and calmed him down.

Going past a few bushes, Julius hid behind a tree with his eyes peeking into a clear lane of grass. A young girl laid on top of a black and blue dragon sets his eyes wide like saucers. The rare and legendary creature, so elegant and dangerous, was right by his eyes.

Julius' eyes went twinkling like stars. The beam of the light atmosphere around the human and the creature was friendly and lovely. Never had he thought to meet such a creature together with a human!

"Woah, I'm super lucky today!" Julius squealed silently. Knowing how childish he could be, yet he didn't mind that he's now younger in age.

He continued to watch the two from afar with such bright eyes.

"Acnologia, you're so cute today!" The girl sprawled over the hard skin of the black scale in blue detail.

"Shut up, human." The dragon responded with a huff of annoyance hindered by his tone. The girl giggled by his response, cuddling closer to the hard neck of the dragon, earning a roar of irritation calling.