63; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾ ✹

╒══════════════════╕

hurts so good
—astrid s

2:00 ─────|──── 3:28

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『PLEASE. | ANGST/FLUFF
william x fem!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
i rlly forgot how to write
im sorry :(

warning: mention of death, pain
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"Do you love me?"

The winds grew by their side. A pause as the heed of tears tarnished down her cheeks. Silent tears of betrayal aching in her mind. Her throat dry and croaked, but she stood back and held it all back. "Tell me."

The male blinked, holding his breath. He wished to speak the truth, yet nothing was meant to be said. His mask shone by the dark moonlight. Trickles of rain begin to fall by their shoulders.

"(y/n)..." He held his hands out, going over to her side in hopes to calm her down. "We need to talk this through..."

She shook her head, heartbroken. "I don't know what to feel..." She held her breath, her voice cracking. Her cape begins to soak up by the fallen streaks of crying angels from the sky. "You should know this, William... I'm empty..."

William's eyes glistened, wishing to assure her and hug her at that moment. Withal, he kept and held back his supposed words in fault. "Don't do this. Please, I beg of you, dear--"

"Don't say that!" She screamed.

As he begins to approach her, she falls back away from him to avoid the direct touch that might emit more cause of harm than good.

"Stay back. I said stay back!" The particles of ice crashed to the front. Separating the two of them as it forged into spikes at his way. "I'm exhausted... These people have played my feelings way too long..."

William held his breath, tears began to fall right as the heavens cried. "(y-y/n)..."

"I was never good enough for people's eyes. I am nothing but a side character to this world... If I did die, no one would realize anyways..." She clenched where her heart was located, biting her lips as the tears fell to the ice she created, freezing along.

"You knew how I felt right, William? Right?!"

The pain as her voice croaked in much hurtful essence cracked his own heart. He kept silent, knowing answering would be a huge loss of the truth. He couldn't say it, but he knew it was his fault indeed. He gulped his saliva down. "..."

As she received no response, she fell to the floor, wrapping her arms around herself for warmth. The crackling thunder hindered by the sky; winds blowing violently as if the lord heard her pain. "Then why did you... Why did you leave me that night...?"