17; ᴀꜱᴛᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

chills
—june

2:08 ───────|── 2:23

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『FIRST ENCOUNTER』
asta x neutral!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Asta wondered around the headquarters of The Magic Knights, lost and confused. He was just on his way back from visiting the Wizard King, Julius. He just seemed to forget where the main door's at.

"Man, this place sure is big! I should hurry and find Finral-senpai!" Asta shouted loudly to himself. He was about to turn to the corners, before guards walked past him at a fast pace, making him jolt in shock. "Hey!" He shouted, although ignored by those worried guards.

"Hurry, find him/her!" One of the guards said before they separated themselves into groups. They scurried off, ignoring the shocked boy. Asta looked at their back figures with a disbelief look. "What was that all about?!"

He turned to the right, finding himself in a more difficult position. Completely lost. "What is this place?! I really am lost!!" Asta shouted with his hands on the air as he dropped onto his knees.

"This is hopeless. I should probably jump out of the window and go to the main doors from there!" Asta spoke with cute waterfall tears down his face.

He was just about to jump out of the window before someone suspicious held him back and pulled him to a nearby door. The room was dark and small. "O-oi!"

"Hurry get in!" The person spoke. It sounded like a (gender), but he can't really see the person quite well.

The door was closed, leaving them into a sinister dark scape. The person's pant was heard, hard and exhausted. Asta took a whiff of the room, finding it to be a small storage room. The person had a (scent) smell radiating off of them. It was blended in with an expensive smell he couldn't get his mind off.

"Oi! Who are you!?" Asta shouted, causing the person to cup his mouth, to stop him from speaking louder. All he got as a reply was, "It doesn't matter. Now, quiet down!"

Asta thought deeply and loudly within his muscle-head, 'There were guards just outside. This person grabbed me into a room... am I kidnapped by the bad guy?!'

"H-hey, are you kidnapping me?!" Asta spoke loudly, although muffled by the person's hand that closed his mouth. "You wanna fight?!"

"Shush! I'm just running away from someone." The person spoke. A sigh came from the person, "I just... don't like that guy." The person spoke under their breath, but it was heard by Asta by the small distance between them.

"Heh, who? Why?" Asta asked with his usual tone, it was loud and obvious to the outside. The person shushed him be more time, annoyed by the boy's loud tone.

A sudden knock came to the door, gaining both of your attention, making the person really worried. Oh, they knew this was bound to happen.

"Please, come out of that filthy room, my lord/lady." A deep voice came from the door. Asta seemed to know that person, his head wondered around like a slow machine, trying to grasp the voice that came from behind the door.

"I know you're in there. The King will be disheartened and displeased by your disappearance and tardiness." With that, the person with him groaned, giving up and opening the door.

The light revealed his/her figure, Asta just awed at their appearance. Their royal attire probably worth more than anything in this whole hallway, their red cape similar to the snobby king's attire, and last but not least, the crown over their head. Truly, fitted for a royal.

He turned to see the source of the deep familiar voice, before gasping loudly.

"OH, YOU'RE THAT GUY!" Asta pointed at the said man. Damnatio Kira held his scale on his right hand, his left hand twitched in loathing.

"You, pest. How dare you-." He was cut off by him/her, who had a genuine smile over his/her face. "Now, now, Damnatio-san. He didn't do anything wrong."

"Let's just leave, Damnatio. My father's waiting." He/her tugged the tall man, Damnatio, causing him to agree and ignore Asta.

Damnatio clutched his scale in his right hand, turning back and ignoring the young boy. "My apologies. Let's carry on, my lord/lady."

He/she turned to face Asta with their gleaming eyes, disappointed face, waving at Asta with a friendly smile over their face.

"We'll meet next time!" He/she said.

As they walked further away, Asta shouted, "OI, WHAT'S YOUR NAME! I'M ASTA."

"(y/n) (l/n) Kira!" They replied. With that they left, leaving Asta alone.

Asta had a huge grin over his face, although reality struck him. "I'M STILL LOST!"

. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .
well this is somethin' for the history books.
—chills, june

3/11/20 ☁︎ first encounter
. ° ·      · . • °
.   ⋆     ˚  ✧ * .
. ˚ ✧  *    .   ° . .
.   . ° . .