11; ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

tunnel of love (remix)
—ilytommy, savage gasp

0:44 ─|──────── 3:36

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DINNER』
william x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
warning: nasty thoughts
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Two magic knights stood by the border of Kiten, looking over to the magnificent dusk view. They were both appointed to guard and patrol the town since they heard the town have sightings of the Diamonds. The Captain of The Golden Dawn himself was even assigned, proofing how serious this matter is. Following with you, a respectable magic knight among the kingdom, just shows how troubled this problem must've been.

Although unknown to the public, the two actually have chemistry between them. The two had been remarkably occupied these past few months, resulting in those two to rarely see each other. William was glad that the Wizard King himself understood their relationship. With that, you two were told to do this mission, together, alone.

Must have sound extremely fishy. Albeit, the Wizard King himself is silently a cupid that doesn't want to see his previous subordinates' ship to sink.

"Captain William, the diamonds haven't shown themselves. No signs, whatsoever." You spoke as you held your magic item over your eyes. William hummed in a reply, acknowledging your words. "Change of plans, perhaps?"

William was eager to enjoy their time together. His selfishness creeping within him, demanding for them to take a moment for themselves. "Possibly, yes."

"I'm starving." You sulked with your belly rumbling in hunger. William had a great idea on what to do after this mission. He was just about to speak before you spoke in a serious manner.

"For Pete's sakes,  I jinxed it." You spoke as you saw men's flying over the air with magic surrounding them. You jumped your way out of the walls, turning back with a grin over your face. "Enemies spotted at 1 o'clock. Let's get them, Captain~"

William sighed in vexation. His cravings for some alone time with her overpowered within himself, "Still giddy as ever." He opened his grimoire, letting out a spell. "World Tree Magic: Great Tree Mistletein."

A large tree grew under the Diamonds, their mana sucked out of them. With that, you flew your way on your broom. With your grimoire still inside its' case, the Diamonds had a smug look over their faces. "You think you can defeat us, lady? I'll teach you a lesson."

"Try me." You grinned mischievously. You held your right hand out, yelling out a spell of yours, causing those Diamonds to look in fear. "Though, not if I defeat you first."

The Diamonds were down. With just 2 spells directly at them, they were down in mere seconds. Those cowards ran away in fear, releasing themselves from the captain's magic. One of them must have had a spacial magic that can teleport them back to the kingdom. William was glad that it was all over. Now, all they both need to do is wait for designated magic knights for patrol in this town, just to be safe in case there's a sudden attack from the Diamonds once again.