80; ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

sadder badder cooler
—tove lo

0:23 ─|──────── 2:29

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『FANCLUB』
leopold x reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

A walking campfire, that was what he was. He's warm and his jolly personality was all so adorable that anyone would want to pinch his soft cheeks. But sadly, no one would dare to do so. Since everyone fears what a royal someone like him could do. Especially since he held a huge status among his head as well as his older siblings.

Who is this feared, cute, jolly person? Oh, of course, we're talking about Leopold Vermillion.

The royalty has huge mana, and a huge reputation known for their abilities, and royal bloodline. His relatives are usually known to have fire magic. His reputation that held hugely admired by the people of Clover. 

They have everything. His family, include. Money, power, looks, personality, talent. You can name it. The Vermillion's traits from their bravery and leadership were all spoke of throughout Clover Kingdom. Owning their own brigade as The Crimson Lions.

Yes, based on what the narrator has said so far, he has everything. Leopold, I mean. Since overall he's in a literal royal bloodline for lord's sake.

But somehow, what if I tell you that there's something he doesn't have? Something that he wished he has and always dreamed of.

A Fanclub.

Built reputation is all great and all. But most of it is directed to his family and what their abilities could think of. Leopold here has a deep interest in having a Fanclub of his own, directly so that he could simply swoon anyone by just a grin.

"Yo!"

Leo waved to the kids who were playing. But all ended when they saw him. Running away from the royal as they feared anything wrong could as well beheaded them from society.

"RUN!!" One of them shouted, leaving the ball they were having behind.

Leo blinked and sweatdropped, slumping and slouching from the less attention he received. "Why is everyone running away...?"

His brother, Fuegoleon came and patted his head with his fiery hand. "Don't worry, you did nothing wrong."

"Eh? Then tell me, brother. Why is it that these people fear me? I want to be admired!!" He whined. Leopold wanted attention and the reputation received from people that could be fainted away just by a look. Just like the ones his brother has.

"A lion shouldn't whine. It could be because of us being royals." Fuegoleon patted, reassuring the young boy who frowned in deranged. Leopold pouted and still refused to complain. "Or, it could be because Mereoleona has been here once and they fear what could happen to this place."

Leo blinked, staring at his brother's fiery arm before looking to where he was looking at. "Eh...? Mereo-nee-sama?"

The red fiery painting of the lioness over a huge crater by the wall near them. It was all havoc and was solely a reminder to the town folks that such a demon once came and made many of the cower. Sighing with a sweatdrop, Fuegoloeon reassured his only brother with his big brother's motives.