57; ᴢᴇɴᴏɴ ᴢᴏɢʀᴀᴛɪs ☾ ❦

╒══════════════════╕

more
—k/da

2:16 ─────|──── 3:37

|◁              II             ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『TEMPTATION』
zenon zogratis x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
hi welcome to chili's
warning: sexual themes ahead!
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

At the outer skirts of Spade, where less snow and storms appear by in the beliefs of a High Priestess standing tall to be praised and obeyed, there lived people who ignore the ruler's orders to apply themselves to their beliefs. This female was told to give miracles and dawned the area to be free of the cold, winter weather.

The believed High Priestess was set by the temple and has sworn to sacred in the wish of her ancestors to follow their tradition. High Priestess is chosen from the people around them, whether or not if they were worthy enough to become one to serve their Lord. Some are chosen by the previous High Priestess themselves.

Seeming as pure as she was spoken to be, she was nothing like the ones from past generations. She's different. Something etched by and could possibly ruin her image as a priestess.

The temple was believed to be locked shut, enabling any intruders from coming in and stealing their sign of hope and peace. But somehow an intruder came by to take her in.

This female chosen as the high priestess was none other than (y/n) (l/n), the first person to break the tradition, sealing a deadly deal. A dangerous man now leaned by one of the towering pillars as white and clean. Hearing into any of her words and cries as a routine with no one noticing.

He admires her from afar, seeing her eyes closed and kneeling. Praying to the lord she believes as her lips moved, causing the man to think something erotic in mind.

"I hope the heavens could hear my wish for prayers. For I have sinned to fall for a man from below. He, who stole my heart and beliefs, could be the possible doom fall of this tradition." She prays, kneeling by the statue of her beliefs, simply close to bare with silk fallen by her shoulders to cover herself from the outside light.

She sets her eyes closed, facing up, and mumbling words by words of her confession to the Lord. Not noticing the enormous mana and dangerous vibe a man was giving off behind her.

"I plead to you, Lord. My inner desire has once again consumed me for the like of bad. Forsaken and cleanse me from the wrongdoings of what I have done irrationally, Lord." She confesses, clutching her tangled fingers into a tighter fist.

The breeze falls past her shoulders, revealing her (s/c)-coloured skin to the face of the devil-host. A smirk stretching by his face whilst she continued. "Let the sun up in the daylight sky, shine bright as it could visualize the future of this kingdom."