Secret Tattoo

(Y/N)'s POV

I recently got my first tattoo a month ago. I got a rose tattoo on my hip. Hayes doesn't know that I have it. I kinda kept it a secret from him, because I wanted to see what his reaction would be like. I got it done when he went to North Carolina to visit his family. He's been home for 2 weeks and he still hasn't noticed it.

I figured out a way to get him to notice it. I put on one of his t-shirts and had nothing underneath besides black lace panties.

"Hey babe" I say.

I casually walked into the kitchen to see Hayes leaning against the counter while on his phone.

"Hey baby girl" Hayes says.

Hayes took a quick glance at me and the looked back up again. His eyes went glued on me. He shut his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"Well, hello to you to sexy girl" He says.

He bites his lower lip and placed his hands on my hips underneath the t-shirt.

"You look so fucking sexy in my t-shirt" He says.

I giggled at his response.

"How about we go upstairs" He says.

"Mmm, sounds good to me" I say with a smile.

Hayes and I quickly ran upstairs to our room. I laid down on the bed as he hovered over me. I bit my lip as his chain was dangling in my face. I tugged on his chain to pull him closer to me. He kissed me roughly and started to moved his lips down to my neck.

He quickly took the t-shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. He noticed that I was only wearing panties. He bit his lower lip and then started kissing down my body. I felt him stop kissing my body when pull down the waistband of my panties.

"What the fuck is this?" Hayes asked.

"What the fuck is what?" I say.

I pretended to act clueless.

"When did you get a tattoo?" He asked.

"A month ago when you went to North Carolina" I say.

Hayes kept staring at the tattoo.

"It makes you look fucking sexy" He says.

"I knew you would like it I say" I smile.

"Like it? I fucking love it!" Hayes says.

I giggled and he placed his lips on mine.

"Let's see if I can find more tattoos" He smirks.

He continued to find more tattoos, but I only had the one tattoo on my hip.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

HOLY SHIT, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!

I'm sorry for my absence on updating. I just wanted to focus on school and I finally graduated High School.

I don't know for sure when I'm going to update again, but I'll try my best to update when I get free time.

I'm a little rusty on writing imagines so sorry if this sucks.

Please comment ideas!

I hope y'all enjoyed this!

~Shannon