Welcome Home Surprise

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I have been married for a year. We've been talking about having kids. I have a kid from my previous relationship. I have a 14 year old daughter named (Y/D/N). Her biological dad didn't want to stick around to take care of her. When I made Hayes, everything changed. He helped me raise her like she was his daughter. (Y/D/N) and Hayes get along great. They love hanging out together. (Y/D/N) loves it when Hayes gives her rides on his dirt bike.

Anyways, Hayes has been on a business trip for 2 weeks and he's coming home tonight at 7pm. (Y/D/N) and I decided to give Hayes a couple of surprises when he gets home. I'm a month pregnant. I found out 2 weeks before Hayes went on his business trip so I kept it a secret. (Y/D/N) is the only one who knows that I'm pregnant. I wore Hayes's t-shirts and sweatshirts so he wouldn't notice the baby bump.

"Ok, Hayes should be home any minute now. Do you remember what to do after he gets changed and settled in?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes, when he sits on the couch I tell him that I have a surprise for him, I give him the adoption papers, and that we're going to get my last name changed to his last name tomorrow morning" She says.

"Good girl" I smile.

We were sitting at the kitchen table when we heard the door open and close. (Y/D/N) was finishing her homework and I was sitting there to see if she needed any help. Hayes walked into the kitchen and a smile grew on his face.

"Hey girls, I'm home!" Hayes smiles.

(Y/D/N) and I stood up from the table and gave Hayes a hug and kiss on the cheek. Hayes turned my head and kissed my lips. We smiled into the kiss.

"What are you ladies up to?" He asked as he took his jacket off and hung it on the coat hook.

"Mom was helping me finish my homework" (Y/D/N) says and puts her homework in her backpack.

"And I was about to start dinner" I say.

"Sounds good. I'm going to go upstairs to change into something more comfortable and get settled in" He says.

"Ok" We say.

Hayes grabbed his suitcase and went upstairs to change. Me and (Y/D/N) exchanged looks and I motioned her to go upstairs to get the adoption papers from her room. Hayes came back downstairs a few minutes later wearing sweatpants and no shirt.

"Where did (Y/D/N) go?" Hayes asked.

"She went to get her phone from her room" I say.

"Oh ok" He said and went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

(Y/D/N) came back downstairs with a big yellow envelope that the adoption papers are in. She looked at me and we went into the living room. (Y/D/N) stood in front of Hayes and I sat down next to him.

"I have a surprise for you" She says with a smile.

"Ooh, what is it?" Hayes asks with excitement.

She handed Hayes the yellow envelope. Hayes opened the envelope and took the adoption papers out of it and started reading them. He started reading what the papers said and finally realized what it is. A couple tears rolled down his cheeks. He looked up at me and then at (Y/D/N).

"Adoption papers?" He smiles.

"Yep and there's a little note in the envelope as well" (Y/D/N) says.

Hayes took the note out of the envelope and read it.

"You want to get your last name changed to mine?" He says.

"Yes and we're doing that tomorrow morning" She smiles.

Hayes puts the papers aside and opens his arms.

"Come here" He smiles.

She sat on his lap and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek and he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, (Y/D/N)" Hayes smiles.

"I love you too, dad" (Y/D/N) smiles back.

Hayes smiles when she called him dad. (Y/D/N) seat in between me and Hayes.

"I have a surprise for you too" I smile.

"What's the surprise that you have for me, baby girl?" He smirks.

I looked at (Y/D/N) and we smiled at each other before speaking.

"I'm pregnant" I smile.

Hayes's eyes grew wide with excitement.

"You're pregnant?" He says.

I nodded. I stood up and lifted my shirt to show him the baby bump. Hayes stood up and placed his hand on my baby bump.

"How far along are you?" Hayes asked.

"1 month" I say.

"When did you find out?" He asked.

"2 weeks before you left for your business trip. I wanted to keep it a secret and surprise you" I say.

Hayes got on his knees and started talking to my stomach.

"Hey little one. I'm your daddy. You have a amazing mommy and older sister. We can wait to meet you. I love you so much" He smiles and kisses my stomach.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. He stood back up and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Come here, (Y/D/N)" He said.

She stood up and Hayes pulled us into a group hug.

"You two are my favorite girls in the world and I love you two so damn much" Hayes says.

"We love you too" We smile.

We broke away from the hug and I went to the kitchen and started dinner.

"I'm going to make dinner" I say.

"Ok" Hayes and (Y/D/N) says.

They stayed in the living room and watched tv till dinner was ready. Hayes told us about his business trip when we ate dinner.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This imagine has to be my favorite😍

I have a lot of imagine ideas that I'll try to work on this weekend🤗

I hope you guys enjoy this imagine🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹