Birthday Surprise

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and shut it off. I turned my phone on to see what time it is. It's 7am and it's also Hayes's birthday. I jumped out of bed with excitement, because I'm flying out to LA for Hayes's birthday and his birthday party is tonight.

I took a quick shower. When I got out of the shower, I put on my bra and panties, athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and Converse. I dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I went back to my room to grab my phone and my bags and went downstairs. Then I left for the airport.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

While I was waiting for my flight to be called, I decided to text Hayes.

Me: good morning, baby! Happy 18th Birthday!!🎊🎉🎈 I love you so much!!😍😘❤️

Babe😍😘❤️: thank you, baby girl!! I love you so much too!!😍😘❤️ I wish that you were with me on my birthday❤️

Me: I wish that I was with you too❤️

Little does Hayes know that I'm flying to LA to surprise him at his birthday party. I got Nash to help me to surprise Hayes. So me, Nash, and Hayes's friends know that I'm flying out to LA to surprise Hayes.

Then I heard my flight being called. I got up and grabbed my bags and headed towards the gate. I took my seat on the plane and listened to music during the whole plane ride.

*SKIP PLANE RIDE*

Once I landed, I got my bags and waited outside for Nash to pick me up. I didn't have to wait though, because I seen him waiting for me. I smiled and walked up to him. Nash and I greeted each other and hugged.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Nash smiles as he hugs me.

"Hey Nash!" I smile back and hugged him.

Nash helped me put my bags in his car and we left for his house.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

Once we got to Nash's house, I just left my things in his car since I'm going to be staying at Hayes's house while I'm in LA.

"Hayes doesn't know that I'm here right" I say.

"He doesn't know a thing about you being here" Nash says.

"Ok, good" I say.

Now, all we have to do is wait until Hayes's birthday party tonight.

*SKIP TO HAYES'S BIRTHDAY PARTY*

It was an hour and a half from Hayes's birthday party starting so I decided to get ready. I put on jean shorts, a black crop top, and white Converse. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to where Nash was. Then him and I left for Hayes's birthday party.

Once we got to Hayes's house, I heard loud music being played in the backyard. Nash and I walked to the backyard, but I stayed behind the gate so Hayes wouldn't see me.

"Stay right here and I'll tell Hayes that I have a surprise for him and I'll give you the signal for you to come out to Hayes" Nash tells me.

"Ok" I say.

Nash goes to greet Hayes and I see them start talking. Then I see Nash and everyone else get their phones out and started recording. Nash gave me the signal to come outgrow behind the gate.

I walk out from behind the gate.Hayes's eyes widen and he ran up to me. He picked me up and spun me around, making me giggle. He put me back on my feet and he placed his lips on mine. We both smiled into the kiss.

"Holy shit! I can't believe you're here, baby!" Hayes says with excitement and hugs me tightly.

"Well, I had to come out to LA on my baby's birthday and surprise him" I smile.

"Well, I'm definitely surprised" He smiles.

Hayes and I joined the party and started talking to his friends. Hayes had his arms wrapped around me the whole time.

"Happy 18th Birthday, baby boy!" I kissed him.

"Thank you, baby girl!" Hayes smiles and kisses me.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Hey guys! I'm back!🤪

I am so sorry that I didn't update. I was busy with school and I just finished my Sophomore year of high year on Tuesday and I'm now a Junior in high schools s I'm on Summer Vacation. Plus my birthday was on Tuesday last week on May 29th and I'm now 17!!

Since I'm on Summer Vacation, I'll try my best on updating my stories. I might have a new story coming soon.😉

I tried my best to write this and I don't think I did that good with this imagine, but I hope you guys like it!🤗

Happy 18th Birthday, Hayes!!🎊🎉🎈 I love you so damn much!!😍😘❤️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌸