Nerd {smut}

Y/N's POV

I was walking to my last class of the day, which is Algebra. We have a huge test in that class next week, which is an graduation requirement. Good thing I know what to do, I always study, and I always do my homework. I'm the nerd of my school. Once I got to Algebra, I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start.

Once the bell rang, the teacher started teaching us the lesson and took notes. As we were doing that, the door opened and everyone looked at the door. It was Hayes Grier. He's the quarterback of our football team and the school's fuckboy. He's also the hottest guy in our school.

"You're late, Hayes" The teacher said.

"I know. Sorry about that" Hayes chuckles.

Hayes walks towards me and sat down at the desk next to me. He looked at me and smirked.

"What's up, baby girl?" Hayes whispers and smirks.

I just smiled and turned my attention back to the teacher. Then the teacher gave us a study guide to work on for the rest of class that'll help us study for the test.

*SKIP TO THE END OF CLASS*

Everyone packed up their things and left the classroom. As I was walking down the hall to the door to leave, someone said my name. I turned around to see who it was. It was Hayes.

"Yo, (Y/N)! Wait up!" Hayes said.

I stopped walking so he could catch up with me. He walked up next to me.

"Oh, h-hey, Hayes" I stuttered nervously.

"Can you help me with something?" He asked.

"Uhh, s-sure" I say.

"Can you help me study for the test in Algebra?" He asked.

I stood there and didn't say anything. The hottest guy in our school is talking to me right now.

"C'mon, baby girl. You don't want me to fail this test, do you?" He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"N-No, I'll help y-you" I stuttered.

"Good, just come with me to my house and you can help me study there" He says.

"O-Ok" I say.

Hayes and I walked out of the school to the parking lot and got in his Jeep and went to his house.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

Once we got to Hayes's house, I looked at all of the pictures on the wall as we walked upstairs to his room. Hayes laid back on his bed when we got in there. I sat down next to him.

"Let's get started" Hayes says, sitting up.

We got our Algebra things out and started studying.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I've been helping Hayes study for an hour. When I agreed to help him study, I thought Hayes wouldn't listen and pay attention, but he did.

"Is there anything else that you need help with?" I asked as I put my things back into my backpack.

"Nope, I just needed help with Algebra" He says.

I stand up and put my backpack on my shoulder. I was about to walk out of his room when Hayes stopped me.

"Don't leave. Stay for a while" Hayes says.

I put my backpack on the floor and sat back down on his bed. Hayes turned the tv on and we started watching tv. He couldn't find anything good on tv so he just put it on Netflix and put on a random show. While we were watching Netflix, I felt Hayes place his hand on my thigh. I looked at him to see that he has his eyes glued to the tv with a smirk on his face.

I just ignored it and continued to watch Netflix. Then I felt his hand slid up higher up my thigh and underneath my skirt. I felt him touch my lacy panties. My breath hitched. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. I felt him start to rub me through my panties.

"H-Hayes" I say softly.

"Do you want me to pleasure you, baby girl?" Hayes asked with smirk.

"Y-Yes" I say.

Hayes sits up and took off my skirt and panties. He placed a kiss on my clit. Without warning he licked up my slit, making me gasp loudly. Then he started eating me out. I placed my hands on his head and gripped on his hair and tugged at it.

"Hayes!" I moaned loudly.

Hayes looks up at me while he was eating me out. His eyes had lust in them. I bucked my hips, but then Hayes pinned them against his bed. Then I felt myself coming close to my high.

"F-Fuck!" I moaned.

I released and Hayes licked up my juices. He sits up with the same smirk he had on his face like he did earlier.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The good girl finally cusses" He smirks.

I just rolled my eyes. Hayes took his shirt off and threw it somewhere in his room. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I seen how muscular he is.

"Like what you see, babe?" He smirks.

I nodded my head. Hayes started to unbuckle his belt. Then a boost of confidence came over me and I took off my shirt and bra. Hayes took off his jeans and boxers. I looked down at his length and bit my lip at how big he is.

"My eyes are up here" Hayes says as he snaps his fingers in my face.

I grabbed a condom from his night stand. He ripped the packet open with his teeth and rolled it on his length. He placed his tip at my entrance.

"Is this your first time?" Hayes asked.

"No, but it might as well be cause my first time didn't go that well" I say, looking down embarrassed.

Hayes lifted my head up with his index finger and looks into my eyes.

"I'll show you how a real man does it" Hayes says.

I smiled. Hayes slowly slid into me. I gasped loudly when I felt him slid his length all the way in me. He started off by thrusting at a slow pace.

"Y-You can go faster" I whimpered.

Hayes started thrusting faster. He smashed his lips on mine and we started heavily making out. I ran my finger through his hair. I tugged at it, making him groan. We pulled away from the kiss and he moved his lips down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey behind.

I moaned loudly when I felt him hit my g-spot. I placed my hands on his back and started digging my nails in his back. Hayes groaned. Then I felt myself tighten around his length, which made Hayes groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, do that again for me, baby girl" Hayes groaned.

I did it again. Then I felt him start to twitch inside of me.

"H-Hayes, I'm c-close!" I moaned.

"Me too, baby. Go ahead and let it go" He groaned.

I released on his length and Hayes released into the condom. Hayes thrusted a few more time before pulled out. He threw the condom away and laid down next to me, covering us up with the blankets and pulled me closer to him.

"That was way more amazing than my first time" I smile.

"I'm glad I could make it better for you" Hayes smiles.

Hayes leans down and places a soft and passionate kiss on my lips.

"Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Yes" I smile.

Hayes and I kissed again. We cuddled for the rest of the night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I had half of this imagine written and I had it saved in my drafts and I just now finished it🙃 I'll try my best to update this weekend☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹